The Basics of Medicaid
The Kaiser Commission co-sponsored a policy briefing on the basics of the Medicaid program, including eligiblity, financing, and benefits. Links to the presentation slides, fact sheets, and a select legislative history of this coverage program for low-income and disabled individuals are available below.
- Medicaid 101 Presentation Slides
- Medicaid Legislative History
- The Medicaid Program at a Glance
- Medicaid Enrollment and Spending Trends
- Medicaid and Managed Care
- Medicaid and Prescription Drugs
- Webcast of Policy Briefing
also of interest
- Access to Care for the Insured and Remaining Uninsured: A Look at California During Year One of ACA Implementation
- Coverage Expansions and the Remaining Uninsured: A Look at California During Year One of ACA Implementation
- Medicaid Financing: How Does it Work and What are the Implications?
- Early Insights From Ohio’s Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries