View the briefing
- Connecting Consumers to Coverage: Lessons Learned from Assisters for Successful Outreach and Enrollment
- How Will the Uninsured in Pennsylvania Fare Under the Affordable Care Act?
- The Federal Courts' Role in Implementing the Affordable Care Act
Learn more about the uninsured low-income Americans who could obtain coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid
- Health Coverage and Care in the South in 2014 and Beyond
- Measuring Changes in Insurance Coverage Under the Affordable Care Act
- A Perilous Gap in Health Insurance Literacy
- JAMA Forum: A To-Do List for the New CEO of the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace
- The Potential Side Effects of Halbig