- California’s Previously Uninsured After The ACA’s Second Open Enrollment Period
- Health Care Coverage and Access for Men, 2013-2015
- Visualizing Health Policy: Health Care Coverage and Access for Men, 2013-2015
Even as the Affordable Care Act significantly reduces the number of uninsured, millions of Americans still lack coverage, including some low-income uninsured who are in the coverage gap as a result of some states' decisions not to expand Medicaid under the law.
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid
- Adults who Remained Uninsured at the End of 2014
- Are Uninsured Adults Who Could Gain Medicaid Coverage Working?
- At Tax Time, No Public Backlash Over Obamacare’s Individual Mandate
- After Five Years, Public Opinion on Health Law Remains Divided
- If Health Insurance Subsidies Are Struck Down, States Will Need Time