aca coverage expansion
Colorado, Kentucky, Utah, Virginia, and Washington
- New Estimates of Eligibility for ACA Coverage among the Uninsured
- Key Facts about the Uninsured Population
- Proposed Medicaid Expansion in Montana
decline in uninsured
Even as the Affordable Care Act significantly reduces the number of uninsured, millions of Americans still lack coverage, including some low-income uninsured who are in the coverage gap as a result of some states' decisions not to expand Medicaid under the law.
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid
- Adults who Remained Uninsured at the End of 2014
- Are Uninsured Adults Who Could Gain Medicaid Coverage Working?
- L.A. Times Op-Ed: Would the GOP's healthcare ideas work? It depends on your definition of 'work.'
- The Connection Between Health Coverage and Income Security
- At Tax Time, No Public Backlash Over Obamacare’s Individual Mandate