Uninsured Adults, 2000-2011
- Women's Health Quiz: Health Coverage and the Affordable Care Act
- Quick Take: Key Considerations in Evaluating the ACA Medicaid Expansion for States
- Where are States Today? Medicaid and CHIP Eligibility Levels for Children and Non-Disabled Adults
key factsLearn more
Learn more about the uninsured low-income Americans who could obtain coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
- Who Benefits From The ACA Medicaid Expansion?
- Characteristics of Uninsured Low-Income Adults
- The Uninsured and Their Health Care Needs
- Pulling it Together: How the ACA Can Help The Homeless
- Pulling It Together: The Falloff in Utilization: "There's Something Happening, Here, What It Is Ain't Exactly Clear"
- Small Area Variations and the ACA’s Coverage Expansions