aca coverage expansion
Colorado, Kentucky, Utah, Virginia, and Washington
- A Look at the Private Option in Arkansas
- 2015 Survey of Health Insurance Marketplace Assister Programs and Brokers
- State Medicaid Eligibility Policies for Individuals Moving Into and Out of Incarceration
Even as the Affordable Care Act significantly reduces the number of uninsured, millions of Americans still lack coverage, including some low-income uninsured who are in the coverage gap as a result of some states' decisions not to expand Medicaid under the law.
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid
- Adults who Remained Uninsured at the End of 2014
- Are Uninsured Adults Who Could Gain Medicaid Coverage Working?
- The Connection Between Health Coverage and Income Security
- At Tax Time, No Public Backlash Over Obamacare’s Individual Mandate
- After Five Years, Public Opinion on Health Law Remains Divided