of the roughly 30 million adults remaining uninsured at the end of 2014 were eligible for assistance under the law.
- Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: April 2015
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid – An Update
- Key Themes From Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Waivers in 4 States
Even as the Affordable Care Act significantly reduces the number of uninsured, millions of Americans still lack coverage, including some low-income uninsured who are in the coverage gap as a result of some states' decisions not to expand Medicaid under the law.
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid
- Adults who Remained Uninsured at the End of 2014
- Are Uninsured Adults Who Could Gain Medicaid Coverage Working?
- After Five Years, Public Opinion on Health Law Remains Divided
- If Health Insurance Subsidies Are Struck Down, States Will Need Time
- The Health-Care Enrollment Story Is in the States