- Access to Care for the Insured and Remaining Uninsured: A Look at California During Year One of ACA Implementation
- Coverage Expansions and the Remaining Uninsured: A Look at California During Year One of ACA Implementation
- Being Low-Income and Uninsured in Missouri: Coverage Challenges during Year One of ACA Implementation
Even as the Affordable Care Act significantly reduces the number of uninsured, millions of Americans still lack coverage, including some low-income uninsured who are in the coverage gap as a result of some states' decisions not to expand Medicaid under the law.
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid
- Adults who Remained Uninsured at the End of 2014
- Are Uninsured Adults Who Could Gain Medicaid Coverage Working?
- At Tax Time, No Public Backlash Over Obamacare’s Individual Mandate
- After Five Years, Public Opinion on Health Law Remains Divided
- If Health Insurance Subsidies Are Struck Down, States Will Need Time