A 1-page distillation of information and statistics about the opioid epidemic and Medicaid’s role in covering addiction treatment services.
- Pre-Existing Conditions
- Subsidies for People with Individual Market Plans
- Employer Requirements and Provisions
Of 11.5 million ACA marketplace enrollees nationally as of March 2016, 6.3 million live in Republican congressional districts and 5.2 million live in districts with a Democratic representative.
adults under 65 have pre-existing conditions that would make them uninsurable before the Affordable Care Act
From Drew Altman
- Medicaid Family Planning and Maternity Care Services: The Current Landscape
- Kaiser/Economist Survey Highlights Americans’ Views and Experiences with End-of-Life Care, With Comparisons to Residents of Italy, Japan and Brazil
- Poll: Majority Opposes Hard-Ball Negotiating Tactics to Replace the Affordable Care Act, But Republicans Support It