- Pre-Existing Conditions
- Subsidies for People with Individual Market Plans
- Employer Requirements and Provisions
Web Briefing for the Media
On Wednesday, March 22, the Kaiser Family Foundation will host a web briefing for media to discuss potential legislative and regulatory actions that would affect women’s health, with context from newly-released Kaiser Family Foundation survey findings of public opinion on these issues.
Of 11.5 million ACA marketplace enrollees nationally as of March 2016, 6.3 million live in Republican congressional districts and 5.2 million live in districts with a Democratic representative.
adults under 65 have pre-existing conditions that would make them uninsurable before the Affordable Care Act
From Drew Altman
- Axios Why Deductibles Would Rise Under the GOP Health Care Plan
- The Washington Post The Republican Health-care Plan the Country Isn’t Debating
- The Wall Street Journal High-Risk Pools as Fallback for High-Cost Patients Require New Rules