Women's Health Policy
Compare How the Plans Approach
- Pre-Existing Conditions
- Subsidies for People with Individual Market Plans
- Employer Requirements and Provisions
The uninsured rate stands at a record low, but
6 in 10 Americans
don’t realize it.
- 11 million Medicare beneficiaries receive help from Medicaid
A look at Medicaid’s role for nearly 7 million nonelderly adults with disabilities living in the community.
- Number Receiving Premium Tax Credits
- Number Receiving Cost-Sharing Subsidies