Same-sex spouses can now marry legally across the country, bringing additional access to health coverage in 14 states.
from drew altmanView All WSJ Columns
Larry Levitt, Gary Claxton and Cynthia Cox examine the 2014 financial performance of insurers in the individual market and discuss what it might mean for premium increases in 2016 .View All Perspectives
- Health and Access to Care and Coverage for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Individuals in the U.S.
- California’s Previously Uninsured After The ACA’s Second Open Enrollment Period
- How to Think About Higher Growth in Health-Care Spending
rss Kaiser Health News
- Meet The California Family That Has Made Health Policy Its Business
- California Survey: Newly Insured Satisified With Coverage, More Financially Secure
- No Easy Feat: Promoting The PrEP Pill For HIV Prevention Among Latinos
- Congress Overwhelmingly Approves Bill Bolstering Medicare Patients’ Hospital Rights
- Big Push: Hospitals Turn To ‘Laborists’ For Safer Deliveries