Discussion around the importance of vaccines in global child survival effortsGo To Webcast
- Josh Michaud, KFF
- Seth Berkley, The GAVI Alliance
- Amanda Glassman, Center for Global Development
- Carolyn Miles, Save the Children
- Ariel Pablos-Mendez, USAID
In 2012, health reform's MLR provision saved consumers $2.1 billion in the individual market
Under Census’ supplemental measure, twice as many seniors in 12 states are living in poverty.
Assessing Cost Effectiveness, Access and Financial Protection Under Medicaid for Low-Income AdultsView Report
June 2013 | Drew Altman
Adapted from a column first published in Politico, Drew Altman writes that getting the health reform law’s story right will be nearly as difficult as implementation of the law itself and outlines four major challenges all news organizations will face.
June 2013 | Policy Insights
Gretchen Jacobson, Tricia Neuman and Jennifer Huang explore possible explanations for the continued rise in Medicare Advantage enrollment in spite of a projected decrease following payment changes in the ACA.View All Perspectives
- An Analysis of the Share of Medicare Beneficiaries Who Would Benefit from an Annual Out-of-Pocket Maximum under Traditional Medicare Over Multiple Years
- The HPV Vaccine: Access and Use in the U.S.
- The Impact of Current State Medicaid Expansion Decisions on Coverage by Race and Ethnicity
rss Kaiser Health News
- Brill: Health Law Won’t Bring Prices Down For Patients
- Feds Pitch Broad Payment Options For Obamacare Customers
- Facebook Raises The Status Of Organ Donation, Study Shows