An upcoming Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriages could impact health coverage for LGBT individuals in certain states.
from drew altmanView All WSJ Columns
Larry Levitt and Gary Claxton explore the policy implications for consumers and insurance markets if the Court were to side with the plaintiffs in the King v. Burwell challenge to the Affordable Care Act’s consumer subsidies.View All Perspectives
- Americans’ Health Priorities Diverge From Washington’s Focus on Obamacare
- How Are Hospitals Faring Under the Affordable Care Act? Early Experiences from Ascension Health
- Evolving Picture of Nine Safety-Net Hospitals: Implications of the ACA and Other Strategies
rss Kaiser Health News
- Patients Not Hurt When Their Hospitals Close, Study Finds
- Paying Medicaid Enrollees To Get Checkups, Quit Smoking and Lose Weight: Will It Pay Off?
- Running Out Of Money Is More Than Just A Worry For Many Seniors, Study Finds
- Decoding Your Diagnosis: Psychiatrists Unveil Plain-English Guide For Patients
- Medicare Itemizes Its $103 Billion Drug Bill