consumer resourcesSee More
issues for 2015
Starting in 2015, the Affordable Care Act requires large employers to offer full-time workers health coverage or pay a penalty. How companies react to this mandate could affect trends in private health insurance.
- Women's Health Insurance Coverage
- El seguro de salud, explicado: ¡los YouToons lo tienen cubierto!
- Health Insurance Explained: The YouToons Have it Covered
- JAMA Forum: Why Health Insurance Literacy Matters
- How 13 Million Americans Could Lose Insurance Subsidies
- How Workers and Employers Diverge on Wellness Programs