consumer resourcesSee More
The Affordable Care Act now requires large employers to offer full-time workers health coverage or pay a penalty. How companies react to this mandate could affect trends in private health insurance.
- ACA & Federal Taxes Quiz
- Repayments and Refunds: Estimating the Effects of 2014 Premium Tax Credit Reconciliation
- Comparison of Consumer Protections in Three Health Insurance Markets: Medicare Advantage, Qualified Health Plans and Medicaid Managed Care Organizations
- JAMA Forum: Of SCOTUS and Chicken
- Health-Care Deductibles Climbing Out of Reach
- Insurance Markets in a Post-King World