Sub-Saharan Africa is home to
7 in 10
people living with HIV.
Majorities of Gay & Bisexual Men Are Not Personally Worried About Getting Infected & Not Getting Tested Regularly for HIVRead Survey
issue briefRead More
A National Movement in Response to HIV/AIDS in AmericaLearn More
- The Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- HIV, Intimate Partner Violence, and Women: New Opportunities Under the Affordable Care Act
- Behind the Increase in HIV Infections Among Gay and Bisexual Men
The Affordable Care Act is expanding insurance coverage and access to care for millions of people in the U.S., including those with HIV. The below resources look at how the law is changing coverage options for people with HIV and providing new pathways to coverage.
- Greater Than AIDS Consumer Web Portal
- Assessing the Impact of the ACA on Health Insurance Coverage of People With HIV
- Helping People With HIV Navigate the Transition to ACA Coverage
- How the ACA Changes Pathways to Insurance Coverage for People with HIV
- Health Affairs Blog: The ACA And People With HIV: The ACA’s Impact And The Implications Of State Choices