the percentage of people with HIV who would have no affordable coverage option if only 26 states expand Medicaid.
- Financing the Response to AIDS in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: International Assistance from Donor Governments in 2013
- U.S. Federal Funding for HIV/AIDS: The President's FY 2015 Budget Request
- The U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The Affordable Care Act is expanding insurance coverage and access to care for millions of people in the U.S., including those with HIV. The below resources look at how the law is changing coverage options for people with HIV and providing new pathways to coverage.
- Greater Than AIDS Consumer Web Portal
- Assessing the Impact of the ACA on Health Insurance Coverage of People With HIV
- Helping People With HIV Navigate the Transition to ACA Coverage
- How the ACA Changes Pathways to Insurance Coverage for People with HIV
- Health Affairs Blog: The ACA And People With HIV: The ACA’s Impact And The Implications Of State Choices