How Repeal Could Affect:
- Premiums and Benefits for Beneficiaries
- Payments to Medicare Advantage Plans and Health Care Providers
- Solvency of the Medicare Hospital Insurance Trust Fund
- What is private contracting in Medicare?
- How would recent proposals change Medicare laws on private contracting?
- What are the implications for beneficiaries and physicians?
- What are the potential effects on Medicare spending?
Allowing Medicare to negotiate the price of prescription drugs is a popular idea — but would it save money?
- “American Health Care Reform Act of 2017,” H.R. 277, January 2017.
- “A Better Way,” June 2016.
- “World’s Greatest Healthcare Plan Act of 2016,” H.R. 5284 and S. 2985, May 2016.
- “A Balanced Budget for a Stronger America,” FY2017 Budget Resolution, March 2016.
- “Restoring Americans’ Healthcare Freedom Reconciliation Act of 2015,” H.R. 3762.
- “Empowering Patients First Act of 2015,” H.R. 2300, May 2015.
Take our new quiz and find out!