Under Census’ supplemental measure, twice as many seniors in 12 states are living in poverty.
This report summarizes more than 100 Medicare savings options and their implications.Read the report
- State Demonstration Proposals to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- A State-by-State Snapshot of Poverty Among Seniors: Findings From Analysis of the Supplemental Poverty Measure
- Medicare's Role for Older Women
Half of all beneficiaries had incomes below $22,500 in 2012.View Infographic
The Affordable Care Act included improvements to Medicare’s benefits as well as savings that strengthened Medicare’s financing.
- Summary of ACA’s Medicare Provisions
- Changes to Medicare Advantage
- The Independent Payment Advisory Board
- MAP: State Demonstration Proposals to Integrate Care and Align Financing
- Medicare Health Plans and Dually Eligible Beneficiaries: Industry Perspectives on the Current and Future Market
- Medicare's Role for Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries
Nov 2012 | Drew Altman
Kaiser President Drew Altman discusses why news organizations should focus on avoiding the label “entitlement reform” in covering the budget deficit reduction debate.