- Demonstrations to Improve the Coordination of Medicare and Medicaid for Dually Eligible Beneficiaries: What Prior Experience Did Health Plans and States Have with Capitated Arrangements?
- Public vs. Private Health Insurance on Controlling Spending
- Medicare and Medicaid at 50
Congress recently passed “doc fix” legislation that staves off cuts in Medicare payments to physicians by repealing the Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) payment formula. The deal includes provisions that will raise premiums for Medicare beneficiaries with higher incomes and trigger new cost-sharing requirements for Medigap plans beginning in 2020.
the budget debate
rss Kaiser Health News
- Viewpoints: Quality, Price Details Often Overlooked; VA Needs To Reconsider Options
- State Highlights: More State Legislatures Push Drug Industry To Disclose Costs; Penn. Home Health Aides Vote For Union
- Mixed Results After Cardinal Healthcare Takes Over N.C. Mental Health Care