- MAP: State Demonstration Proposals to Integrate Care and Align Financing
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared
- Medicaid's Role for Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries
CMS has approved financial or administrative alignment demonstrations that could potentially affect nearly 1.5 million dual eligible beneficiaries in 12 states.See the issue brief
- Medicaid and Long-Term Services and Supports: A Primer
- Financial and Administrative Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared: States with Memoranda of Understanding Approved by CMS
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries: A Look at CMS’s Evaluation Plan
Twenty-six states and the District of Columbia are expanding Medicaid under the ACA, and a handful of others are weighing whether to do so.
- How Is the ACA Impacting Medicaid Enrollment?
- Medicaid Moving Forward
- A Closer Look at the Impact of State Decisions Not to Expand Medicaid on Coverage for Uninsured Adults
In a column published on The Huffington Post, Kaiser Family Foundation President and CEO Drew Altman shows how the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to make the ACA Medicaid expansion a state option has upended the health insurance system for low and moderate income people in many states and discusses how the states and federal government can address the problem.View all Perspectives
rss Kaiser Health News
- Advocates Press Fla. Lawmakers On Medicaid Expansion To Help Working Poor
- State Highlights: New York Faces $1.3B Medicaid Payback Problem
- Viewpoints: Narrow Networks 'Here To Stay;' Gun Owners Challenge Doctor Privileges In Fla.
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?