of Arkansas Marketplace Enrollment comes from the Medicaid Private Option
A look at the lives of the people in the program.
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?
- Economic and Fiscal Trends in Expansion and Non-Expansion States: What We Know Leading Up to 2014
- Long-Term Care in the United States: A Timeline
- The California Health Care Landscape
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recently proposed the largest regulatory changes to Medicaid managed care in more than a decade. The proposed rules would institute a national medical-loss ratio requirement, set new standards for doctor and hospital networks and require quality ratings for Medicaid plans, among other changes. The Foundation has several resources on Medicaid managed care that may provide helpful context .
- Proposed Rule on Medicaid Managed Care: A Summary of Major Provisions
- Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
- Key Findings on Medicaid Managed Care: Highlights from the Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
rss Kaiser Health News
- State Highlights: Medi-Cal’s Pharmacy ‘Clawback’; Mass. Health Spending Jumps; Clock Ticking For Colo. Teen Birth Control Program
- Viewpoints: Concern About Firms’ Move To Self-Insurance; An Ice-Bucket Challenge Success?
- State Highlights: Calif. Deal With Key Unions Advances Idea Of Paying Forward For Retiree Health Benefits; Ohio High Court To Hear Medical Records Case