Implementing the Affordable Care Act: 50 State Survey Examines Medicaid Spending and Enrollment GrowthRead Brief
- One Year into Duals Demo Enrollment: Early Expectations Meet Reality
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared
- Medicaid's Role for Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries
CMS has approved financial or administrative alignment demonstrations that could potentially affect nearly 1.5 million dual eligible beneficiaries in 12 states.See the issue brief
- Medicaid Expansion in Red States
- Proposed Medicaid Expansion in New Hampshire
- El seguro de salud, explicado: ¡los YouToons lo tienen cubierto!
In a column for The Wall Street Journal's Think Tank, Foundation President and CEO Drew Altman explains that Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam's decision on Medicaid expansion via the Affordable Care Act is the latest sign of pragmatism slowly winning over ideology in red states.View all Perspectives
Twenty-seven states and the District of Columbia are expanding Medicaid under the ACA, and a handful of others are weighing whether to do so.
- Recent Trends in Medicaid and CHIP Enrollment: Analysis of CMS Performance Measure Data Through August 2014
- Implementing the ACA: Medicaid Spending & Enrollment Growth for FY 2014 and FY 2015
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid – An Update
rss Kaiser Health News
- Viewpoints: Medicaid Surges — In States That Didn’t Expand The Program; Mumps In The NHL
- Research Roundup: Lowering Premiums; Basic Health Program Options; Slowdown In Medicare Spending
- State Highlights: Alabama’s Medicaid Overhaul; End-Of-Life Counseling Mandate In Mass.
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?