Implementing the Affordable Care Act: 50-State Survey Examines Medicaid Spending and Enrollment GrowthRead Brief
- One Year into Duals Demo Enrollment: Early Expectations Meet Reality
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared
- Medicaid's Role for Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries
CMS has approved financial or administrative alignment demonstrations that could potentially affect nearly 1.5 million dual eligible beneficiaries in 12 states.See the issue brief
- Recent Trends in Medicaid and CHIP Enrollment: Analysis of CMS Performance Measure Data Through August 2014
- The ACA Primary Care Increase: State Plans for SFY 2015
- Benefits and Cost-Sharing for Working People with Disabilities in Medicaid and the Marketplace
Twenty-seven states and the District of Columbia are expanding Medicaid under the ACA, and a handful of others are weighing whether to do so.
- How Is the ACA Impacting Medicaid Enrollment?
- Medicaid Moving Forward
- A Closer Look at the Impact of State Decisions Not to Expand Medicaid on Coverage for Uninsured Adults
In a column published on The Wall Street Journal's Think Tank, Kaiser Family Foundation President and CEO Drew Altman maps what the combined impact of the Supreme Court decision on the Affordable Care Act’s Medicaid expansion and a plaintiff’s win in Halbig would look like and discusses the impact of court decisions on health policy.View all Perspectives
rss Kaiser Health News
- Medicaid Expansion Could Be In Play In Georgia After Election Day
- CMS: New Medicaid Managed Care Regulations On Track For January 2015 Release
- Medicaid Directors Urge Congress To Intervene On Specialty Drug Costs
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?