women's health surveyView Report
chart collectionView Slides
U.S. courts continue to consider rules of contraceptive coverage under the Affordable Care Act, particularly for women with insurance through religious non-profit employers.
- Coverage of Contraceptive Services: A Review of Health Insurance Plans in Five States
- Gender Differences in Health Care, Status, and Use: Spotlight on Men's Health
- The HPV Vaccine: Access and Use in the U.S.
faqs: women and the aca
- "I would like to get an IUD. Is my plan required to cover birth control without cost sharing?"
- "Does the Affordable Care Act require coverage without cost sharing of any preventive services for women specifically?"
- "I am 35 and I have a family history of breast cancer. What services are covered under the Affordable Care Act?"