breast & cervical cancer
- Percent of Women Who Report Having Had a Pap Smear Within the Past Three Years, By Race/Ethnicity
- Percent of Women 40 and Older Who Report Having Had a Mammogram Within the Past Two Years, By Race/Ethnicity
- Breast Cancer Incidence Rate per 100,000 Women by Race/Ethnicity
- Cervical Cancer Incidence Rate per 100,000 Women by Race/Ethnicity
- Women's Health Issues: Women, Private Health Insurance, and the Affordable Care Act
- Women's Health Insurance Coverage
- Round 2 on the Legal Challenges to Contraceptive Coverage: Are Nonprofits "Substantially Burdened" by the "Accommodation"?