- Women's Health Insurance Coverage
- Coverage of Preventive Services for Adults in Medicaid
- Preventive Services Covered by Private Health Plans under the Affordable Care Act
The Supreme Court recently ruled in Hobby Lobby v. Burwell that closely held corporations may exclude contraceptives from their health plans if their owners have sincerely held religious objections as determined by a court. The following resources examine the case and some of the implications of the decision:
faqs: women and the aca
- "I've been trying to become pregnant. Will Marketplace plans cover infertility services?"
- "How do I project my household size/income for Marketplace coverage next year if I'm pregnant now?"
- "Do insurance plans in the Marketplaces cover abortions?"