Study examines how 20 insurers in five states cover FDA-approved birth control methods.
breast & cervical cancer
- Percent of Women Who Report Having Had a Pap Smear Within the Past Three Years, By Race/Ethnicity
- Percent of Women 40 and Older Who Report Having Had a Mammogram Within the Past Two Years, By Race/Ethnicity
- Breast Cancer Incidence Rate per 100,000 Women by Race/Ethnicity
- Cervical Cancer Incidence Rate per 100,000 Women by Race/Ethnicity
- Women's Health Issues: Medicaid and Women's Health Coverage Two Years into the Affordable Care Act
- Round 2 on the Legal Challenges to Contraceptive Coverage: Are Nonprofits "Substantially Burdened" by the "Accommodation"?
- Preventive Services Tracker