Gardasil 9, an HPV vaccine newly-recommended by the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, protects against HPV strains causing 90 percent of cervical cancer cases.
women's health surveyView Report
U.S. courts continue to consider rules of contraceptive coverage under the Affordable Care Act, particularly for women with insurance through religious non-profit employers.
- The HPV Vaccine: Access and Use in the U.S.
- Federal and State Standards for "Essential Community Providers" under the ACA and Implications for Women's Health
- Abortion Coverage in Marketplace Plans, 2015
faqs: women and the aca
- "I would like to get an IUD. Is my plan required to cover birth control without cost sharing?"
- "Does the Affordable Care Act require coverage without cost sharing of any preventive services for women specifically?"
- "I am 35 and I have a family history of breast cancer. What services are covered under the Affordable Care Act?"