of otherwise subsidy-eligible uninsured people in affected states would be exempt from the individual mandate
interactiveRead the Report
- Challenges for the Next Obamacare Open Enrollment
- The Mystery of the Missing $1,200 Per Person: Can Medicare’s Spending Slowdown Continue?
- How Workers and Employers Diverge on Wellness Programs
- KFF's Larry Levitt offers some insights about the apparent uptick in health spending growth that began in mid-2013, including the roles played by the improving economy and the Affordable Care Act.
- You may also find this 2013 brief of interest, "Assessing the Effects of the Economy on the Recent Slowdown in Health Spending?"
In The Wall Street Journal’s Think Tank, Kaiser's President Drew Altman examines implications of the sharply slower growth in premiums for employer health benefits.Read Column