- Visualizing Health Policy: Recent Trends in Employer-Sponsored Insurance
- Explaining Health Care Reform: Questions About Health Insurance Subsidies
- Challenges for the Next Obamacare Open Enrollment
- KFF's Larry Levitt offers some insights about the apparent uptick in health spending growth that began in mid-2013, including the roles played by the improving economy and the Affordable Care Act.
- You may also find this 2013 brief of interest, "Assessing the Effects of the Economy on the Recent Slowdown in Health Spending?"
In The Wall Street Journal’s Think Tank, Kaiser's President Drew Altman examines implications of the sharply slower growth in premiums for employer health benefits.Read Column