of otherwise subsidy-eligible uninsured people in affected states would be exempt from the individual mandate
interactiveRead the Report
- The Mystery of the Missing $1,200 Per Person: Can Medicare’s Spending Slowdown Continue?
- How Workers and Employers Diverge on Wellness Programs
- Low-Wage Workers Feel the Pinch on Health Insurance
- KFF's Larry Levitt offers some insights about the apparent uptick in health spending growth that began in mid-2013, including the roles played by the improving economy and the Affordable Care Act.
- You may also find this 2013 brief of interest, "Assessing the Effects of the Economy on the Recent Slowdown in Health Spending?"
In The Wall Street Journal’s Think Tank, Kaiser's President Drew Altman examines implications of the sharply slower growth in premiums for employer health benefits.Read Column