In a column in The Wall Street Journal’s Think Tank, Drew Altman and guest co-author Dana Goldman examine hospital productivity gains, and what they may mean for hospitals’ ability to absorb spending reductions.
- Americans Don’t Feel the Slowdown in Health Costs
- After Five Years, Public Opinion on Health Law Remains Divided
- Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: March 2015
In recent years, national health care spending has grown at rates well below the historical average. How much will the recovering U.S. economy drive up national health spending in 2015? And what will an increase mean for consumers, businesses and the federal budget?
rss Kaiser Health News
- High Court Sides With Idaho In Medicaid Reimbursement Rate Case
- State Highlights: Grady, Blue Cross of Georgia Agree To New Contract; Nurse Practitioners Gain Traction In State Legislatures
- Hospitals, Doctors Turn To Care Coordinators To Help Keep Older Patients Healthy