- How does infant mortality in the U.S. compare to other countries?
- What do we know about the burden of disease in the United States?
- Analysis of 2016 Premium Changes and Insurer Participation in the Affordable Care Act’s Health Insurance Marketplaces
In recent years, national health care spending has grown at rates well below the historical average. How much will the recovering U.S. economy drive up national health spending in 2015? And what will an increase mean for consumers, businesses and the federal budget?
rss Kaiser Health News
- Viewpoints: The Role Of High-Priced Drugs In The Nation’s Health Care Spending; Ushering In A New Age Of Preventive Health Care
- Gilead’s Blockbuster Hepatitis C Drug Propelled Second-Quarter Profits
- Study: Deaths, Hospital Stays And Costs Decrease Among Americans On Medicare