- How to Think About Higher Growth in Health-Care Spending
- How does infant mortality in the U.S. compare to other countries?
- What do we know about the burden of disease in the United States?
In recent years, national health care spending has grown at rates well below the historical average. How much will the recovering U.S. economy drive up national health spending in 2015? And what will an increase mean for consumers, businesses and the federal budget?
rss Kaiser Health News
- Viewpoints: More On Medicare’s 50th Anniversary; Contemplating Health Spending’s Trajectory; Planned Parenthood Responds
- Pentagon’s $4.3B Electronic Health Records Contract Awarded To Leidos, Cerner And Accenture Team
- House OKs Bill To Make It Easier To Fire VA Employees