of otherwise subsidy-eligible uninsured people in affected states would be exempt from the individual mandate
interactiveRead the Report
- 3 Takeaways From the Medicare Trustees Report
- How Much Is Enough? Out-of-Pocket Spending Among Medicare Beneficiaries: A Chartbook
- The Mystery of the Missing $1,000 Per Person: Can Medicare’s Spending Slowdown Continue?
- KFF's Larry Levitt offers some insights about the apparent uptick in health spending growth that began in mid-2013, including the roles played by the improving economy and the Affordable Care Act.
- You may also find this 2013 brief of interest, "Assessing the Effects of the Economy on the Recent Slowdown in Health Spending?"
In The Wall Street Journal’s Think Tank, Kaiser's President Drew Altman examines the tradeoff between choice of doctors and hospitals and price when choosing a narrow network.Read Column