- How to Think About Higher Growth in Health-Care Spending
- How does infant mortality in the U.S. compare to other countries?
- What do we know about the burden of disease in the United States?
In recent years, national health care spending has grown at rates well below the historical average. How much will the recovering U.S. economy drive up national health spending in 2015? And what will an increase mean for consumers, businesses and the federal budget?
rss Kaiser Health News
- Viewpoints: Examining Medicare And Medicaid At 50; The Push To Defund Planned Parenthood And The Abortion Debate
- State Highlights: St. Louis Health System Disrupted By Computer Outage; Iowa Advocates Push State To Keep Mental Health Hospitals Open
- Who Sets The Price Of Your Health Care?