- Retiree Health Benefits At the Crossroads
- Health Cost Growth Is Down, Or Not. It Depends Who You Ask.
- Visualizing Health Policy: Physicians and Medicare
consumer faqsSearch the FAQs
- KFF's Larry Levitt offers some insights about the apparent uptick in health spending growth that began in mid-2013, including the roles played by the improving economy and the Affordable Care Act.
- You may also find this 2013 brief of interest, "Assessing the Effects of the Economy on the Recent Slowdown in Health Spending?"
In his latest post, Kaiser's President Drew Altman explores the disconnect between experts, national studies and the public about whether health care costs are slowing or accelerating.Read Column