- Measuring the Impact of Ebola: Will it Reach 1.4 Million?
- Calling in the Military to Fight Ebola
- Ebola in West Africa: Four Questions for the U.S. Response Going Forward
The Ebola outbreak in West Africa is raising concerns across the world about its continued spread. Kaiser resources examine the U.S. response to Ebola and other infectious diseases.
global health news
- CDC Confirms First U.S. Ebola Case Diagnosed In Texas, Vows To Contain Virus
- Ebola Outbreaks Nearing End In Nigeria, Senegal, Officials Say
- Thousands Of Children Orphaned By Ebola At Risk Of Stigmatization
- U.N. Ebola Leaders Speak Out On West African Epidemic Response
- News Outlets Report On Various Aspects Of Ebola Epidemic