- The magnitude of the corruption problem is difficult to measure.
- Are anti-corruption policies & programs enough?
- How can we communicate more effectively about corruption?
- A Little-Noticed Win in Global HIV Treatment
- The Role of NGOs in the U.S. Global Health Response
- Financing the Response to AIDS in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: International Assistance from Donor Governments in 2014
The U.S. plays a large role in funding global health programs – and so developments in the U.S., including ongoing negotiations on the budget and the start of the next Presidential campaign, will ultimately have an impact on global health programs around the world. The below resources look ahead at the role the U.S. will play in global health moving forward.
- Senate Appropriations Committee Approves FY 2016 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Billl
- House Appropriations Committee releases FY 2016 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill
- The U.S. Global Health Budget: Analysis of the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget Request
- Shaping the U.S. Global Health Policy Agenda: Key Considerations for the Future
- The U.S. Global Health Budget Tracker
global health news
- In Kenya Speech, Obama Says 'No Excuse' For Violence Against Women, FGM, Child Marriage
- Global Population To Hit 8.5B By 2030, With India To Surpass China As Most Populous Nation By 2022, U.N. Estimates Show
- Korea Should Learn From MERS Outbreak, Upgrade Nation's Health Care System To Deal With Infectious Diseases
- GSK Anticipates Gradual Roll-Out Of Malaria Vaccine In Africa, Collection Of Additional Data, CEO Says
- New Ebola Cases In West Africa At Lowest Level In Past Year; WHO Warns Of Possible New Outbreak In Sierra Leone