policy trackerLearn More
- Kaiser Health Policy News Index: November 2014
- The U.S. Government and Global Health
- Donor Government Assistance for Family Planning in 2013
As the Ebola outbreak in West Africa raises concerns, Kaiser resources examine the U.S. government's response to Ebola abroad and in the U.S.
- Health News Index: Ebola Remains Most Closely Followed News Story
- The Benefit of a Uniform Response to Ebola in the U.S.
- Ebola Characteristics and Comparisons to Other Infectious Diseases
- Drew Altman: Poll: Most Americans Positive About Ebola Response
- Ebola stories in the Kaiser Daily Global Health Policy Report
global health news
- Ban To Discuss Ebola Efforts With U.N. Organization Heads
- U.S. House Committee Passes Bill To Authorize $1.8B For USAID Emergency Ebola Aid
- U.S. Lawmakers Introduce Bill To Ban Travelers From Ebola-Hit Nations, While DHS Grants Temporary Protection For West Africans Already In U.S.
- Mali Marks 7 Ebola Deaths As Questions Raised Over Hospital's Response To Outbreak
- Ebola Spread In Liberia Has Slowed, But Logistical Challenges Remain