- The magnitude of the corruption problem is difficult to measure.
- Are anti-corruption policies & programs enough?
- How can we communicate more effectively about corruption?
- The Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) and Global Health
- The Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- A Little-Noticed Win in Global HIV Treatment
The U.S. plays a large role in funding global health programs – and so developments in the U.S., including ongoing negotiations on the budget and the start of the next Presidential campaign, will ultimately have an impact on global health programs around the world. The below resources look ahead at the role the U.S. will play in global health moving forward.
- Senate Appropriations Committee Approves FY 2016 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Billl
- House Appropriations Committee releases FY 2016 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill
- The U.S. Global Health Budget: Analysis of the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget Request
- Shaping the U.S. Global Health Policy Agenda: Key Considerations for the Future
- The U.S. Global Health Budget Tracker
global health news
- Reducing Poverty In Central America Connected To Access To Water, Energy, Climate Resiliency
- Devex Interviews WaterAid Head Barbara Frost About WASH
- WHO Promotes WASH As Strategy To Prevent NTDs
- The Economist Publishes Infographics On West African Ebola Outbreak
- Researchers Describe Case Of British Man Who Excreted Live Poliovirus For 28 Years, Implications For Disease Eradication