- Measuring the Impact of Ebola: Will it Reach 1.4 Million?
- Calling in the Military to Fight Ebola
- Ebola in West Africa: Four Questions for the U.S. Response Going Forward
The Ebola outbreak in West Africa is raising concerns across the world about its continued spread. Kaiser resources examine the U.S. response to Ebola and other infectious diseases.
global health news
- Kaiser Family Foundation Analysis Examines Ebola Epidemiology Data, Epidemic Projections
- Ebola Death Toll Surpasses 3,000, WHO Says
- Thousands Of Ebola Vaccine Doses Expected To Be Available Early 2015, WHO Says
- Politico Examines Leadership In Ebola Response, Launches New Series With Bill Gates Interview
- IMF Approves $130M For West African Nations' Ebola Efforts