- Visualizing Health Policy: A Snapshot of US Global Health Funding
- Health Affairs Blog: Development Assistance for Global Health: Is the Funding Revolution Over?
- Budget Tracker: Status of U.S. Funding for Key Global Health Accounts
U.S. global health programs face the challenge of being implemented during a time of significant budgetary uncertainty, spending scale-backs, and potential trade-offs in funding between program areas. While U.S. global health has fared relatively well in the current budget environment, it has been subject to funding pressures and reductions in some areas.
global health news
- State Department, USAID To Launch 2014 QDDR
- Cooperation, Partnership Essential To Achieving Post-2015 Goals
- UNICEF, Global Fund Coordinate Efforts To Improve Maternal, Child Health
- Report Examines Family Planning In Ethiopia, Including U.S. Engagement
- Blog Examines South Africa's National HIV Survey