- The U.S. Government & Global Emerging Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response
- Donor Government Assistance for Family Planning in 2012
- 2013 Survey of Americans on the U.S. Role in Global Health
- The U.S. Government Engagement in Global Health: A Primer
- Global Health Policy Fact Sheets
- Budget Tracker: Status of U.S. Funding for Global Health
Like many domestic programs, U.S. global health programs face the challenge of being implemented during a time of significant budgetary uncertainty, spending scale-backs, and potential trade-offs in funding between program areas. While U.S. global health programs has fared relatively well in the current budget environment, it has been subject to funding pressures and reductions in some areas.
global health news
- World Bank Coordinating Drive For 'Results-Based Financing For Health'
- Capitol Hill Briefing Examines Advances In Diagnostic Technology For Global Health
- Blog Interviews Temptime Executive About Global Health Partnership With USAID
- Foreign Assistance Is 'Smart,' 'Right Thing To Do'
- More Than 14M People Diagnosed With Cancer Worldwide In 2012, WHO Group Says