- The U.S. Government & Global Emerging Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response
- Donor Government Assistance for Family Planning in 2012
- 2013 Survey of Americans on the U.S. Role in Global Health
- The U.S. Government Engagement in Global Health: A Primer
- Global Health Policy Fact Sheets
- Budget Tracker: Status of U.S. Funding for Global Health
Like many domestic programs, U.S. global health programs face the challenge of being implemented during a time of significant budgetary uncertainty, spending scale-backs, and potential trade-offs in funding between program areas. While U.S. global health programs has fared relatively well in the current budget environment, it has been subject to funding pressures and reductions in some areas.