- Visualizing Health Policy: A Snapshot of US Global Health Funding
- Health Affairs Blog: Development Assistance for Global Health: Is the Funding Revolution Over?
- Budget Tracker: Status of U.S. Funding for Key Global Health Accounts
U.S. global health programs face the challenge of being implemented during a time of significant budgetary uncertainty, spending scale-backs, and potential trade-offs in funding between program areas. While U.S. global health has fared relatively well in the current budget environment, it has been subject to funding pressures and reductions in some areas.
global health news
- State Department Launches Second QDDR
- Former USAID Chief Discusses Agency's Global Development Lab
- SciDev.Net Examines Implications Of Development Aid Agency Mergers
- WFP Distributes Most Of Its Food Aid In Government-Controlled Areas Of Syria
- IRIN Examines Interaction Between Water, Conflict