- The magnitude of the corruption problem is difficult to measure.
- Are anti-corruption policies & programs enough?
- How can we communicate more effectively about corruption?
- Donor Funding for Health in Low- & Middle-Income Countries, 2002-2013
- The U.S. Response to Ebola: Status of the FY2015 Emergency Ebola Appropriation
- Donor Government Assistance for Family Planning in 2014
The U.S. plays a large role in funding global health programs – and so developments in the U.S., including ongoing negotiations on the budget and the start of the next Presidential campaign, will ultimately have an impact on global health programs around the world. The below resources look ahead at the role the U.S. will play in global health moving forward.
- Senate Appropriations Committee Approves FY 2016 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Billl
- House Appropriations Committee releases FY 2016 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill
- The U.S. Global Health Budget: Analysis of the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget Request
- Shaping the U.S. Global Health Policy Agenda: Key Considerations for the Future
- The U.S. Global Health Budget Tracker
global health news
- Becker's Hospital Review Outlines Facts In Kaiser Family Foundation Issue Brief On U.S. Ebola Spending
- Hillary Clinton Says U.S. Should Review Helms Amendment To Allow Assistance For Abortion As Result Of Rape In Conflict Zones
- Liberian Boy Dies Of Ebola; Father, Brother Continue Treatment For Disease
- UNAIDS World AIDS Day Report Shows Progress, Calls For Doubling Of People On Treatment Over Next 5 Years
- Mozambique Establishes Plan To Align With New PEPFAR Strategy, Devex Reports