- The magnitude of the corruption problem is difficult to measure.
- Are anti-corruption policies & programs enough?
- How can we communicate more effectively about corruption?
- The Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) and Global Health
- The Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- A Little-Noticed Win in Global HIV Treatment
The U.S. plays a large role in funding global health programs – and so developments in the U.S., including ongoing negotiations on the budget and the start of the next Presidential campaign, will ultimately have an impact on global health programs around the world. The below resources look ahead at the role the U.S. will play in global health moving forward.
- Senate Appropriations Committee Approves FY 2016 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Billl
- House Appropriations Committee releases FY 2016 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill
- The U.S. Global Health Budget: Analysis of the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget Request
- Shaping the U.S. Global Health Policy Agenda: Key Considerations for the Future
- The U.S. Global Health Budget Tracker
global health news
- WHO Ebola Report Shows No New Cases For Week Ending October 4
- Scientists Say Trials Needed To Test Influenza Drugs' Effectiveness During Potential Outbreaks
- The Economist Examines Efforts To Eradicate Malaria
- President Obama Calls MSF President To Apologize For Mistaken U.S. Bombing Of Kunduz Hospital
- Indonesia Trys To Maintain Viability Of National Health Insurance System Under Mounting Costs