- Health Affairs Blog: Development Assistance for Global Health: Is the Funding Revolution Over?
- Budget Tracker: Status of U.S. Funding for Key Global Health Accounts
- The U.S. & the GAVI Alliance
U.S. global health programs face the challenge of being implemented during a time of significant budgetary uncertainty, spending scale-backs, and potential trade-offs in funding between program areas. While U.S. global health has fared relatively well in the current budget environment, it has been subject to funding pressures and reductions in some areas.
global health news
- New Global AIDS Coordinator Can Deliver On Vision Of AIDS-Free Generation
- GPEDC Meeting Opens In Mexico City With Calls For Renewed Partnership
- U.S. Spends Billions On HIV Treatments Worldwide
- U.N., Aid Agencies Ask for $274M To Help CAR Refugees
- IRIN Analysis Examines Prospects Of Eliminating Extreme Poverty By 2030