- Health Affairs Blog: Development Assistance for Global Health: Is the Funding Revolution Over?
- Budget Tracker: Status of U.S. Funding for Key Global Health Accounts
- The U.S. & the GAVI Alliance
U.S. global health programs face the challenge of being implemented during a time of significant budgetary uncertainty, spending scale-backs, and potential trade-offs in funding between program areas. While U.S. global health has fared relatively well in the current budget environment, it has been subject to funding pressures and reductions in some areas.
global health news
- GPEDC Meetings Outline Need For More Effective Development Cooperation
- GAO Report Examines USAID's Push For 'Local Solutions'
- U.N. Documents Show Syrian President's Efforts To Cut Off Food Supplies To Rebel-Held Areas
- Continued Violence In S. Sudan Exacerbating Humanitarian Crisis, Food Insecurity
- Ebola Death Toll Rises In West Africa