- Visualizing Health Policy: A Snapshot of US Global Health Funding
- Health Affairs Blog: Development Assistance for Global Health: Is the Funding Revolution Over?
- Budget Tracker: Status of U.S. Funding for Key Global Health Accounts
U.S. global health programs face the challenge of being implemented during a time of significant budgetary uncertainty, spending scale-backs, and potential trade-offs in funding between program areas. While U.S. global health has fared relatively well in the current budget environment, it has been subject to funding pressures and reductions in some areas.
global health news
- Gates Foundation Backing Phase III Clinical Trial Of New TB Drug Regimen
- WHO Asserts Vaccinations Save Millions Of Lives Each Year
- U.N. Officials Call On Warring Parties In Syria To Allow Unfettered Humanitarian Aid Access
- U.N., Aid Agencies Urge Global Community To Do More In S. Sudan
- NPR Interviews Gates On Why He Fights Diseases Abroad