- Profiles of Medicaid Outreach and Enrollment Strategies: Using Text Messaging to Reach and Enroll Uninsured Individuals into Medicaid and CHIP
- State Demonstration Proposals to Integrate Care and Align Financing and/or Administration for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Wisconsin’s BadgerCare Program and the ACA
- Medicaid: A Primer
- Medicaid & Managed Care Issue Brief
- Why Does Medicaid Spending Vary Across States: A Chartbook of Factors Driving State Spending
CMS has approved financial or administrative alignment demonstrations that will affect over 1.1 million dual eligible beneficiaries in nine states.See the issue brief
While some states weigh whether to expand Medicaid under the ACA, others are planning for the major expansion of coverage under the law.
- Chart: State Activity, ACA Medicaid Expansion
- Fast Track to Coverage: Facilitating Enrollment of Eligible People into the Medicaid Expansion
- The Role of Medicaid in State Economies and the ACA
Drew Altman was asked to contribute to the New York Times’ Room for Debate discussion on More Medicaid, More Health? In his piece, Dr. Altman concludes “Insurance — public or private — provides financial protection and access to medical care which low-income people need just as everybody else does.”
In his latest column, Kaiser's President looks beyond the current debate about how the initial implementation of the ACA will fare to whether our political system has the capacity to learn from experience and make improvements in the law.View all Perspectives
- MAP: State Demonstration Proposals to Integrate Care and Align Financing
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared
- Medicaid's Role for Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries
- Testimony: What would strengthen Medicaid Long-Term Services and Supports?
- Five Key Facts About the Delivery and Financing of Long-Term Services and Supports
- How is the Affordable Care Act Leading to Changes in Medicaid Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Today? State Adoption of Six LTSS Options
rss Kaiser Health News
- N.H. Senate, Led By GOP, Votes To Expand Medicaid
- Privately Run Long-Term Care Gets High Scrutiny
- Viewpoints: New Delay On Policies: Cover For Dems Or Just Smoothing The Bumps Of Health Law?
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?