- MAP: State Demonstration Proposals to Integrate Care and Align Financing
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared
- Medicaid's Role for Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries
CMS has approved financial or administrative alignment demonstrations that will affect over 1.3 million dual eligible beneficiaries in 11 states.See the issue brief
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries: A Look at CMS’s Evaluation Plan
- The Impact of the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP): What Does the Research Tell Us?
- What Worked and What's Next? Strategies in Four States Leading ACA Enrollment Efforts
Twenty-six states and the District of Columbia are expanding Medicaid under the ACA, and a handful of others are weighing whether to do so.
- How Is the ACA Impacting Medicaid Enrollment?
- Medicaid Moving Forward
- A Closer Look at the Impact of State Decisions Not to Expand Medicaid on Coverage for Uninsured Adults
In a column published on The Huffington Post, Kaiser Family Foundation President and CEO Drew Altman shows how the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to make the ACA Medicaid expansion a state option has upended the health insurance system for low and moderate income people in many states and discusses how the states and federal government can address the problem.View all Perspectives
rss Kaiser Health News
- Despite Controversies And Doubts, Cover Oregon Board Meeting To Plan For The Future
- Viewpoints: 'Entitlement Meltdown;' Improving Medicare Advantage; 'Sloppy Work Habits' At CDC
- State Highlights: Fla. Cracks Down On Direct Medicaid Marketing
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?