- One Year into Duals Demo Enrollment: Early Expectations Meet Reality
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared
- Medicaid's Role for Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries
CMS has approved financial or administrative alignment demonstrations that could potentially affect nearly 1.5 million dual eligible beneficiaries in 12 states.See the issue brief
- The Georgia Health Care Landscape
- Understanding How States Access the ACA Enhanced Medicaid Match Rates
- An Overview of Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Waivers
Twenty-seven states and the District of Columbia are expanding Medicaid under the ACA, and a handful of others are weighing whether to do so.
- How Is the ACA Impacting Medicaid Enrollment?
- Medicaid Moving Forward
- A Closer Look at the Impact of State Decisions Not to Expand Medicaid on Coverage for Uninsured Adults
In a column published on The Wall Street Journal's Think Tank, Kaiser Family Foundation President and CEO Drew Altman maps what the combined impact of the Supreme Court decision on the Affordable Care Act’s Medicaid expansion and a plaintiff’s win in Halbig would look like and discusses the impact of court decisions on health policy.View all Perspectives
rss Kaiser Health News
- State Highlights: Fla. Toughens Drug Compounding Laws; Conn. Hospitals Leave Largest Insurer
- On The Campaign Trail, GOP Gov. Snyder Highlights Michigan's Medicaid Expansion
- Viewpoints: Mergers Causing Health Costs To Rise; Reauthorize CHIP; Obamacare's Influence On Politics
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?