The Fiscal Impact of the Clinton Health Reform Proposal on States
This paper provides a detailed analysis of the fiscal impact of the Clinton Administration's Health Security Act (HSA) on states. The various subsidies in the HSA are examined as well as the impact of many proposed changes in Medicaid.
- Report: The Fiscal Impact Of The Clinton Health Reform Proposal On States
also of interest
- The Federal Courts' Role in Implementing the Affordable Care Act
- Proposed Medicaid Expansion in Indiana through HIP 2.0
- What Worked and What's Next? Strategies in Four States Leading ACA Enrollment Efforts
- Advancing Opportunities, Assessing Challenges: Key Themes from a Roundtable Discussion of Health Care and Health Equity in the South