The Fiscal Impact of the Clinton Health Reform Proposal on States
This paper provides a detailed analysis of the fiscal impact of the Clinton Administration's Health Security Act (HSA) on states. The various subsidies in the HSA are examined as well as the impact of many proposed changes in Medicaid.
- Report: The Fiscal Impact Of The Clinton Health Reform Proposal On States
also of interest
- Medicaid Expansion in Pennsylvania: Transition from Waiver to Traditional Coverage
- Year Two of the ACA Coverage Expansions: On-the-Ground Experiences from Five States
- How Have State Medicaid Expansion Decisions Affected the Experiences of Low-Income Adults? Perspectives from Ohio, Arkansas, and Missouri
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid – An Update