The Fiscal Impact of the Clinton Health Reform Proposal on States
This paper provides a detailed analysis of the fiscal impact of the Clinton Administration's Health Security Act (HSA) on states. The various subsidies in the HSA are examined as well as the impact of many proposed changes in Medicaid.
- Report: The Fiscal Impact Of The Clinton Health Reform Proposal On States
also of interest
- What Worked and What's Next? Strategies in Four States Leading ACA Enrollment Efforts
- Advancing Opportunities, Assessing Challenges: Key Themes from a Roundtable Discussion of Health Care and Health Equity in the South
- Where are States Today? Medicaid and CHIP Eligibility Levels for Children and Non-Disabled Adults as of April 1, 2014
- Health Coverage and Care in the South in 2014 and Beyond