The Fiscal Impact of the Clinton Health Reform Proposal on States
This paper provides a detailed analysis of the fiscal impact of the Clinton Administration's Health Security Act (HSA) on states. The various subsidies in the HSA are examined as well as the impact of many proposed changes in Medicaid.
- Report: The Fiscal Impact Of The Clinton Health Reform Proposal On States
also of interest
- Wisconsin’s BadgerCare Program and the ACA
- Where are States Today? Medicaid and CHIP Eligibility Levels for Children and Non-Disabled Adults as of January 1, 2014
- Characteristics of Poor Uninsured Adults who Fall into the Coverage Gap
- The Uninsured: A Primer - Key Facts about Health Insurance on the Eve of Coverage Expansions