Health Reform Legislation: A Comparison of Committee Action
A comparison of the health reform proposals by the Congressional committees with jurisdiction — House Ways and Means, Education, and Labor, and Senate Finance, Labor and Human Resources Committees — and the Administration's Health Security Act to the current health care system in each of 14 different categories.
- Report: Health Reform Legislation: A Comparison of Committee Action
also of interest
- What Worked and What's Next? Strategies in Four States Leading ACA Enrollment Efforts
- Advancing Opportunities, Assessing Challenges: Key Themes from a Roundtable Discussion of Health Care and Health Equity in the South
- Where are States Today? Medicaid and CHIP Eligibility Levels for Children and Non-Disabled Adults as of April 1, 2014
- The Affordable Care Act and Insurance Coverage in Rural Areas