Health Reform Legislation: A Comparison of Committee Action
A comparison of the health reform proposals by the Congressional committees with jurisdiction — House Ways and Means, Education, and Labor, and Senate Finance, Labor and Human Resources Committees — and the Administration's Health Security Act to the current health care system in each of 14 different categories.
- Report: Health Reform Legislation: A Comparison of Committee Action
also of interest
- Medicaid Expansion in Pennsylvania: Transition from Waiver to Traditional Coverage
- Visualizing Health Policy: Health Care Coverage and Access for Men, 2013-2015
- Year Two of the ACA Coverage Expansions: On-the-Ground Experiences from Five States
- How Does Gaining Coverage Affect People's Lives? Access, Utilization, and Financial Security among Newly Insured Adults