Access to Care: Is Health Insurance Enough?
This policy brief focuses on access issues facing the low-income population generally and Medicaid beneficiaries specifically. The brief examines how well Medicaid beneficiaries have fared in obtaining access to care, the types of access barriers that confront Medicaid beneficiaries, and the issues and options for addressing these barriers.
- Policy Brief: Access To Care: Is Health Insurance Enough?
also of interest
- Visualizing Health Policy: Health Care Coverage and Access for Men, 2013-2015
- How Have State Medicaid Expansion Decisions Affected the Experiences of Low-Income Adults? Perspectives from Ohio, Arkansas, and Missouri
- The Uninsured: A Primer - Key Facts About Health Insurance and the Uninsured in America
- Early Impacts of the Medicaid Expansion for the Homeless Population