Access to Care: Is Health Insurance Enough?
This policy brief focuses on access issues facing the low-income population generally and Medicaid beneficiaries specifically. The brief examines how well Medicaid beneficiaries have fared in obtaining access to care, the types of access barriers that confront Medicaid beneficiaries, and the issues and options for addressing these barriers.
- Policy Brief: Access To Care: Is Health Insurance Enough?
also of interest
- A Look at the Private Option in Arkansas
- State Medicaid Eligibility Policies for Individuals Moving Into and Out of Incarceration
- Visualizing Health Policy: Health Care Coverage and Access for Men, 2013-2015
- How Have State Medicaid Expansion Decisions Affected the Experiences of Low-Income Adults? Perspectives from Ohio, Arkansas, and Missouri