Access to Care: Is Health Insurance Enough?
This policy brief focuses on access issues facing the low-income population generally and Medicaid beneficiaries specifically. The brief examines how well Medicaid beneficiaries have fared in obtaining access to care, the types of access barriers that confront Medicaid beneficiaries, and the issues and options for addressing these barriers.
- Policy Brief: Access To Care: Is Health Insurance Enough?
also of interest
- The Uninsured: A Primer - Key Facts about Health Insurance on the Eve of Coverage Expansions
- The Role of Medicaid for Adults With Chronic Illnesses
- Medicaid Coverage and Care for the Homeless Population: Key Lessons to Consider for the 2014 Medicaid Expansion
- Putting Men's Health Care Disparities on the Map: Health Status Highlights