Access to Care: Is Health Insurance Enough?
This policy brief focuses on access issues facing the low-income population generally and Medicaid beneficiaries specifically. The brief examines how well Medicaid beneficiaries have fared in obtaining access to care, the types of access barriers that confront Medicaid beneficiaries, and the issues and options for addressing these barriers.
- Policy Brief: Access To Care: Is Health Insurance Enough?
also of interest
- Health Coverage and Care for the Adult Criminal Justice-Involved Population
- Advancing Opportunities, Assessing Challenges: Key Themes from a Roundtable Discussion of Health Care and Health Equity in the South
- The Affordable Care Act and Insurance Coverage in Rural Areas
- Health Coverage and Care in the South in 2014 and Beyond