This policy brief explains the Medicaid's program's relationship to the elderly and provides information on beneficiaries and expenditures. Also discussed is Medicaid coverage of long-term care and nursing home care for the elderly.Policy Brief Policy Brief
Featured Dual Eligible Resources
Health Plan Enrollment in the Capitated Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
This chart and a related fact sheet show enrollment in the capitated financial alignment demonstrations as of June, 2016.
Fact Sheet See More
Related Dual Eligible Resources
- Financial and Administrative Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared: States with Memoranda of Understanding Approved by CMS
- Early Insights From Ohio’s Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Early Insights from One Care: Massachusetts’ Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Early Insights from Commonwealth Coordinated Care: Virginia’s Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Dual Eligible Demonstrations: The Beneficiary Perspective
- Affordable Care Act Provisions Relating to the Care of Dually Eligible Medicare and Medicaid Beneficiaries
This slide shows how many people are covered by both Medicare and Medicaid.
Slide See More