State Department releases fact sheet titled “Promoting Gender Equality To Achieve Our National Security and Foreign Policy Objectives”
The State Department released a fact sheet titled “Promoting Gender Equality To Achieve Our National Security and Foreign Policy Objectives”, which provides information on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s recently announced Secretarial policy guidance on gender.
- DipNote blog post: “Advancing the Status of Women and Girls To Achieve Peace and Prosperity”
also of interest
- State Department releases “Trafficking in Persons Report 2014”
- State Department releases fact sheet on “Gender-Based Violence Emergency Response and Protection Initiative”
- Administration actions and statements commemorating the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- State Department and USAID release "National Action Plan on Women, Peace, and Security" implementation plans