This report summarizes more than 100 Medicare savings options and their implications.Read the report
- Summary of Medicare Provisions in the President's Budget for Fiscal Year 2015
- Testimony: Income Security and the Elderly: Securing Gains Made in the War on Poverty
- Old and Poor: America's Forgotten
More than 14 million Medicare beneficiaries are now enrolled in private Medicare Advantage plans, up 30 percent since 2010 in spite of concerns about payment changes enacted in the Affordable Care Act. Whether this trend continues, and its implications, remains a key issue for Medicare.
- MAP: State Demonstration Proposals to Integrate Care and Align Financing
- Medicare Health Plans and Dually Eligible Beneficiaries: Industry Perspectives on the Current and Future Market
- Medicare's Role for Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries