Spending on the HIV/AIDS Epidemic: A Three Part Series (Main Page)
Spending on the HIV/AIDS Epidemic: A Three Part Series
This compilation of policy briefs provides analysis of spending on the HIV/AIDS epidemic both by the United States government and globally. Included is an analysis of U.S. federal spending on the HIV/AIDS epidemic since FY 1981; spending by the U.S. on global HIV/AIDS activities and programs; and global spending on HIV/AIDS in resource-poor settings, including bilateral, multilateral, and private sector support.
These policy briefs were prepared as part of AIDS at 20: A National HIV/AIDS Policy Initiative, a joint initiative of the Kaiser Family Foundation and the Ford Foundation. You may download the full report or each policy brief separately.
- Full Report: Spending on the HIV/AIDS Epidemic: A Three Part Series
- Section 1: Trends in U.S. Spending on HIV/AIDS
- Section 2: U.S. Spending on Global HIV/AIDS
- Section 3: Global Spending on HIV/AIDS in Resource Poor Settings
- AIDS at 20 web page
- Other HIV/AIDS Spending Information