Community Coalitions: Pursuing Better Quality Health Care One Locality at a Time
Stakeholders in dozens of communities around the nation are taking action to improve quality of care locally by engaging in one or more collaborations. What does each program offer? What goals do they have in common? How do they relate to a national quality strategy? This briefing, cosponsored by the Alliance for Health Reform and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, addressed these questions and more.
Speakers for this session:
The panel is comoderated by Ed Howard of the Alliance for Health Reform and Anne Weiss of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Robert Graham, Aligning Forces for Quality
- Carolyn Clancy, AHRQ
- James Chase, Minnesota Community Measurement
- David Kendrick, Greater Tulsa Health Access Network
also of interest
- Financial and Administrative Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared: States with Memoranda of Understanding Approved by CMS
- Benefits and Cost-Sharing for Working People with Disabilities in Medicaid and the Marketplace
- One Year into Duals Demo Enrollment: Early Expectations Meet Reality
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries: A Look at CMS’s Evaluation Plan