Alternative Approaches to Liability: Models for Health Plan Liability
This report looks at the different ways in which liability is handled in a number of industries, and explores how these models might apply to health plans. The report also discusses health plan liability in the context of the ongoing Consumer Protection debate.
- Report: Models for Health Plan Liability
also of interest
- Workplace Wellness Programs Characteristics and Requirements
- Comparison of Consumer Protections in Three Health Insurance Markets: Medicare Advantage, Qualified Health Plans and Medicaid Managed Care Organizations
- Medical Debt Among People With Health Insurance
- Quantifying the Effects of Health Insurance Rate Review