The Affordable Care Act (ACA) and What it Means for Latinos
September 05 Webinar for Univision: What Do Consumers Need to Know About Health Reform’s Private Coverage and Exchange Options?
Download the Sep. 5 slideshow by clicking here.
June 19 Webinar for Univision: The Affordable Care Act (ACA) and What It Means for Latinos
The following resources provide an overview of the ACA and what it means for Latinos, including changes in both the private and public health care sectors, and current public awareness / understanding of these issues.
- Summary of Coverage Provisions in the ACA
- Infographic: Health Care Coverage under the ACA
- Infographic: The Requirement to Buy Coverage under the ACA
- Fact Sheet: Preventative Services Covered under the ACA
- Public Opinion and the ACA, Ongoing Tracking Polls
- Fact Sheet: Health Coverage for the Hispanic Population Today and Under the ACA
- Immigration Reform and Access to Health Coverage: Key Issues to Consider
- Brief: The Impact of Current State Medicaid Expansion Decisions on Coverage by Race & Ethnicity
- Characteristics of the Uninsured
- Fact Sheet: The Uninsured and Difference Insurance Makes
- Consumer Assistance in Health Reform
- Subsidy Calculator
- YouToons: Explaining the New Health Reform Law (Spanish / English)
Visit the health reform topic page for additional Kaiser Family Foundation resources.
Tina Hoff, Senior Vice President, Health Communication & Media Partnerships
For media requests with Foundation experts, please email Rakesh Singh, Vice President of Communications.