- Latinos and HIV/AIDS
- Budget Tracker: Status of U.S. Funding for Key Global Health Accounts
- AIDS Drug Assistance Programs (ADAPs)
A National Movement in Response to HIV/AIDS in AmericaLearn More
The Affordable Care Act will expand insurance coverage and access to care for millions of people in the U.S., including those with HIV. The law is already changing coverage options for people with HIV, and is expected to provide more new pathways to coverage for them in 2014.
- Greater Than AIDS Consumer Web Portal
- Assessing the Impact of the ACA on Health Insurance Coverage of People With HIV
- Helping People With HIV Navigate the Transition to ACA Coverage
- How the ACA Changes Pathways to Insurance Coverage for People with HIV
- Health Affairs Blog: The ACA And People With HIV: The ACA’s Impact And The Implications Of State Choices
- Health Reform FAQ: Can I be charged more if I have a pre-existing condition?