Health Communication & Media Partnerships
Reflecting the Kaiser Family Foundation’s commitment to providing the most accurate and relevant information on pressing health issues, the Health Communication & Media Partnerships Program works with major media, other corporate allies, health departments, national leadership and community organizations, to undertake large-scale, multi-faceted public information partnerships, most notably on HIV/AIDS and related issues. More>
- New Web Portal Explains The Affordable Care Act – “Obamacare”- For People With HIV
- Speak Out: Let’s Bring HIV Out Of The Closet
- Alicia Keys, Congressman Charlie Rangel, and Community Leaders Partner With Harlem Community To Address High Rates of HIV/AIDS
- VH1 Joins With Greater Than AIDS and Alicia Keys to Spotlight Impact of HIV on Women in the U.S.
- Walgreens and Greater Than AIDS Team With Health Departments and Local AIDS Service Organizations to Provide Free HIV Testing in Support of National HIV Testing Day
- Alicia Keys in Washington, D.C. with Kaiser Family Foundation to Introduce EMPOWERED Campaign To Reach Women in the U.S. About HIV/AIDS More press releases