Health Communication & Media Partnerships
Reflecting the Kaiser Family Foundation’s commitment to providing the most accurate and relevant information on pressing health issues, the Health Communication & Media Partnerships Program works with major media, other corporate allies, health departments, national leadership and community organizations, to undertake large-scale, multi-faceted public information partnerships, most notably on HIV/AIDS and related issues. More>
If you are HIV-positive, the Health Coverage, HIV & YOU web portal helps you understand how the Affordable Care Act impacts you.Go to web portal
- Gay and Bisexual Men See HIV as the Top Health Issue Facing Their Community, But Majorities Are Not Personally Worried About Getting Infected & Not Getting Tested Regularly
- 25 Young Gay Men. 25 Inspiring Stories. Powerful Personal Videos Reveal the Impact of HIV And Urge Others to #SpeakOutHIV
- Greater Than AIDS Rolls Out New Speak Out Texas Campaign To Engage LGBT Community in Confronting Silence and Stigma of HIV/AIDS
- I Got Tested Campaign Encourages Americans to Know Their HIV Status for National HIV Testing Drive
- Walgreens and Greater Than AIDS Team With Health Departments and Local AIDS Service Organizations to Offer HIV Testing in Support of National HIV Testing Day
- Showing OUR Pride: HRC and Greater Than AIDS Team to Speak Out About HIV/AIDS
- Alicia Keys At The 2014 ESSENCE Festival To Headline A Special Essence Empowerment Experience Panel With Greater Than AIDS
- Join Alicia Keys For A Watch Party & Twitter Conversation: “We Are Empowered,” An Intimate Conversation with Five Women Living with HIV in the U.S.
- New Web Portal Explains The Affordable Care Act – “Obamacare”- For People With HIV
- Speak Out: Let’s Bring HIV Out Of The Closet
- Alicia Keys, Congressman Charlie Rangel, and Community Leaders Partner With Harlem Community To Address High Rates of HIV/AIDS
- VH1 Joins With Greater Than AIDS and Alicia Keys to Spotlight Impact of HIV on Women in the U.S.
- Walgreens and Greater Than AIDS Team With Health Departments and Local AIDS Service Organizations to Provide Free HIV Testing in Support of National HIV Testing Day