4 in 10
Share of uninsured Black adults who could qualify for Medicaid but fall into the gap.
- Health Care Access and Coverage for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Community in the United States: Opportunities and Challenges in a New Era
- Health and Access to Care and Coverage for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Individuals in the U.S.
- The Impact of the Coverage Gap in States not Expanding Medicaid by Race and Ethnicity
- Disparities in Health and Health Care: Five Key Questions and Answers
- Health Coverage by Race and Ethnicity: The Potential Impact of the Affordable Care Act
- Key Facts on Health Coverage for Low-Income Immigrants Today and Under the Affordable Care Act
aca and immigrants
Undocumented immigrants will be ineligible for Medicaid and premium subsidies in the Exchanges under the ACALearn More
Among the key issues to consider as part of immigration reform is to what extent aspiring citizens will be able to access health coverageGo to the Disparities Policy Project