National Survey of Women About Their Sexual Health
A public education partnership with the Kaiser Family Foundation and SELF magazine, the : Take Charge of Your Sexual Health, shows that the stigma associated with STDs silences women, making it more difficult for them to get the information they need.
- News Release
- Survey Summary
- Chart Pack
- Fact Sheet: Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the U.S.
- Fact Sheet: Emergency Contraception
- Survey Snapshot: Women's Health Care Providers' Experiences with Emergency Contraception
- Toplines/Survey: National Survey of Women's Health Care Providers on Reproductive Health: Emergency Contraception
- Toplines/Survey: National Survey of Women's Health Care Providers on Reproductive Health: STD Counseling and Testing
- Fact Sheet: Contraceptive Use and Methods in the U.S.
- Issue Update: Hormonal Contraception Forty Years After Approval of “The Pill”
- Survey Snapshot: Women's Health Care Providers' STD Counseling and Testing Practice
- SELF Sexual Health Guide (Copyright 2003 Conde Nast Publications. All rights reserved. Originally published in Self. Reprinted by permission.)
also of interest
- Data Note: Differences In Public Opinion On The ACA's Contraceptive Coverage Requirement, By Gender, Religion, And Political Party
- Potential Supreme Court Decision: Who Will Bear the Coverage “Burdens?”
- Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: April 2014
- August Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: The Uninsured and the Health Reform Law