Health Reform Legislation: A Comparison of House and Senate Majority Leadership Bills
A comparison of the House (Gephardt/Foley) and Senate (Mitchell) leadership health reform bills and the Administration's Health Security Act to the current health care system in each of 14 different categories.
- Report: Health Reform Legislation: A Comparison of House and Senate Majority Leadership Bills
also of interest
- Visualizing Health Policy: Health Care Coverage and Access for Men, 2013-2015
- Year Two of the ACA Coverage Expansions: On-the-Ground Experiences from Five States
- How Does Gaining Coverage Affect People's Lives? Access, Utilization, and Financial Security among Newly Insured Adults
- How Have State Medicaid Expansion Decisions Affected the Experiences of Low-Income Adults? Perspectives from Ohio, Arkansas, and Missouri