Health Reform Legislation: A Comparison of House and Senate Majority Leadership Bills
A comparison of the House (Gephardt/Foley) and Senate (Mitchell) leadership health reform bills and the Administration's Health Security Act to the current health care system in each of 14 different categories.
- Report: Health Reform Legislation: A Comparison of House and Senate Majority Leadership Bills
also of interest
- Health Insurance Coverage in 2013: Gains in Public Coverage Continue to Offset Loss of Private Insurance
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid – An Update
- Where Are States Today? Medicaid and CHIP Eligibility Levels for Adults, Children, and Pregnant Women
- Medicaid Expansion in New Hampshire