Health Reform Legislation: A Comparison of House and Senate Majority Leadership Bills
A comparison of the House (Gephardt/Foley) and Senate (Mitchell) leadership health reform bills and the Administration's Health Security Act to the current health care system in each of 14 different categories.
- Report: Health Reform Legislation: A Comparison of House and Senate Majority Leadership Bills
also of interest
- Wisconsin’s BadgerCare Program and the ACA
- Where are States Today? Medicaid and CHIP Eligibility Levels for Children and Non-Disabled Adults as of January 1, 2014
- Characteristics of Poor Uninsured Adults who Fall into the Coverage Gap
- The Uninsured: A Primer - Key Facts about Health Insurance on the Eve of Coverage Expansions