This tutorial was produced for kaiserEDU.org, a Kaiser Family Foundation website that ceased production in September 2013. The kaiserEDU.org tutorials are no longer being updated but have been made available on kff.org due to demand by professors who are using the tutorials in class assignments. You may search for other tutorials to…
Featured Medicare Advantage Resources
Related Medicare Advantage Resources
- How Well Are Seniors Making Choices Among Medicare’s Private Plans And Does It Matter? Briefing and Panel Discussion
- Medicare Advantage 2014 Spotlight: Enrollment Market Update
- Medicare Advantage 2014 Spotlight: Plan Availability and Premiums
- Projecting Medicare Advantage Enrollment: Expect the Unexpected?
- Medicare Advantage Fact Sheet
- state & global data
- view as grid
- view as list
This fact sheet provides a basic overview of the Medicare program, including how it is financed, who is eligible, and what benefits are covered under the program. In addition, it describes supplemental health insurance, out-of-pocket spending by people on Medicare, and data on Medicare expenditures and financing.