Kentucky: Minority Health
This category includes demographic data on minority populations, medical school graduates, and women's and men's health disparities.
Select a subcategory on the left to see how the indicators compare across the states. Results will be shown as a table, map, or trend graph as available.
categories & subcategories
Kentucky: Minority Health Indicators
Women's Health Disparities
- Percent of Women who Report Having No Personal Doctor/Health Care Provider, by Race/Ethnicity
- Percent of Adult Women Reporting Fair or Poor Health Status, by Race/Ethnicity
- Percent of Adult Women Reporting Poor Mental Health Status, by Race/Ethnicity
- Percent of Women Ages 21-64 who Report Having Had a Pap Smear within the Past Three Years, by Race/Ethnicity
- Percent of Women Age 40 and Older Who Report Having Had a Mammogram Within the Past Two Years, by Race/Ethnicity
- Breast Cancer Incidence Rate per 100,000 Women by Race/Ethnicity
- Breast Cancer Deaths per 100,000 Women by Race/Ethnicity
- Cervical Cancer Incidence Rate per 100,000 Women by Race/Ethnicity
- Cervical Cancer Deaths per 100,000 Women by Race/Ethnicity
This data collection reflects Medicaid benefits covered in each state, limitations applied to those benefits, cost-sharing charges, and the reimbursement methodologies used for those benefits as of October 1, 2012. Data for five additional points in time (January 1, 2003, October 1, 2004, October 1, 2006, October 1, 2008, and October 1, 2010) are also available.View Data