State Department Announces Official Development Assistance for 2008
The State Department announced that U.S. Official Development Assistance (ODA) totaled $26.0 billion in 2008 including $4.4 billion for HIV/AIDS related efforts and another $4.4 billion towards humanitarian assistance.
- Read the full State Department press release.
also of interest
- Administration statements in response to enactment of Uganda's Anti-Homosexuality Bill
- President Obama announces new Global Fund pledge and other Administration actions and statements commemorating World AIDS Day
- Secretary Clinton announces release of "PEPFAR Blueprint: Creating an AIDS-free Generation"
- Administration actions and statements commemorating World AIDS Day