MCC Quarterly Town Hall Meeting
The Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) will host its quarterly town hall meeting on Friday, March 23, 2012 at 10:00 am where the following topics will be discussed:
- The proposed Zambia Compact and its water and sanitation project;
- Status of the Malawi Compact; and
- A revised Threshold Program with Niger.
Learn more and RSVP to the event here.
also of interest
- USAID Administrator Shah testifies before House and Senate Committees on FY15 budget request
- Secretary Clinton announces new U.S. Water Partnership; Administration actions and resources commemorating World Water Day
- MCC Quenching the Global Thirst: Challenges and Opportunities in Improving Access to Water and Sanitation