House Appropriations Committee approves FY 2015 spending levels
The House Committee on Appropriations approved the spending levels, or 302(b) allocations, for fiscal year 2015. A 302(b) funding allocation is provided to each appropriations subcommittee and acts as a ceiling for allocating funds in the appropriation bill under the subcommittee’s jurisdiction. The 302(b) allocation for State and Foreign Operations, which includes the majority of U.S. global health funding, was set at $42.381 billion. An additional $5.912 billion for war-related activities funded through the Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) account brings the allocation up to $48.452 billion.
- Access the House Committee on Appropriations report on the FY 2015 302(b) allocations here.
also of interest
- House and Senate pass Continuing Appropriations Resolution for FY 2015
- Continuing Appropriations Resolution for FY 2015 introduced in the House
- Senate Appropriations Committee releases FY15 Health & Human Services Appropriations Bill
- UPDATED - House Appropriations Committee approves FY2015 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill