Administration Statements on World Refugee Day
On World Refugee Day, President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry discussed the U.S. commitment to humanitarian and refugee assistance worldwide.
- Read President Obama’s remarks here.
- Read Secretary Kerry’s remarks here.
- State Department fact sheet: “World Refugee Day: Highlighting a Global Need and America’s Response”
- State Department’s DipNote blog: “Five Things To Know on World Refugee Day”
- State Department’s DipNote blog: “World Refugee Day: On Behalf of the World’s Most Vulnerable People”