Administration statements commemorating World Tuberculosis Day
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, U.S. Agency for International Development Administrator Dr. Rajiv Shah, and Dr. Christine Sizemore and Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) released statements commemorating World Tuberculosis (TB) Day and reaffirming the U.S. commitment to combating TB.
- Read Secretary Clinton’s statement here.
- Read Administrator Shah’s statement here.
- Read the NIH press release by Dr. Sizemore and Dr. Fauci here.
State Department Dipnote Blog posts:
- “Secretary Clinton Reaffirms U.S. Commitment To Fighting Tuberculosis”
- “World Tuberculosis Day: Fighting the TB/HIV Epidemics Through PEPFAR” by the U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator Ambassador Eric Goosby
USAID Impact Blog posts: