Public Education Partnerships: Viacom Logos
Choose a KNOW HIV/AIDS graphic to accompany the link:
- Decide which of the images below you want to add to your Web page as a link to knowHIVAIDS.org.
- Put your cursor over the image and click your right mouse button.
- From the menu, select “save picture as.”
- Save the image and upload it to your Web server. Do not link to the image on our server or it may slow down the loading of your pages.
- Copy and paste the following code into your Web page where appropriate:
- Replace the following parts of the above code, as described below.
Note that multiple sizes, including a minimum size version, are provided for online use. Do not resize them. The smallest sizes have been retouched to improve legibility.
If you need a graphic in a different file format, size, etc. please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to accommodate you.
(160 X 160 pixels)
(92 X 90 pixels)
(53 X 52 pixels)
Suggested language to accompany the link:
KNOW HIV/AIDS (www.knowHIVAIDS.org) is a global media campaign to combat HIV/AIDS through on-air public service messages and outdoor advertisements, television and radio programming, and free print and online content. The campaign seeks to educate the general population about the impact of AIDS globally, and to promote prevention and testing among higher-risk populations, including young people, African Americans, Latinos, women, and men who have sex with men. This initiative is a partnership of Viacom Inc. and the Kaiser Family Foundation.