Public Education Partnerships: Viacom: Awards
KNOW HIV/AIDS Awards
- 2006 Emmy Award – National Public Service Announcement for “Ed” and “Cynthia”.
- 2006 Cable Positive POP Award for “Ed” and “Cynthia” public service announcements.
- 2006 Webby Award Official Honoree for KNOW HIV/AIDS.
- 2005 National Association of People with AIDS Positive Ally Award for the campaign’s contribution to the fight against HIV/AIDS in the U.S. and Globally.
- 2004 Academy of TV Arts and Sciences Governor’s Award for KNOW HIV/AIDS.
- 2004 Academy of TV Arts and Science Ribbon of Hope Award for KNOW HIV/AIDS.
- 2004 George Foster Peabody Award for KNOW HIV/AIDS and Fight For Your Rights: Protect Yourself campaigns, with special recognition for A Walk in Your Shoes and The Social History of HIV.
- 2003 Emmy Award nomination for KNOW HIV/AIDS for “Little Reminders”, “Excuses” and “Bedroom”.
- 2003 Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Award for Excellence in Health and Medical Programming for KNOW HIV/AIDS and Fight For Your Rights: Protect Yourself campaigns, with special recognition for A Walk in Your Shoes and The Social History of HIV.
also of interest
- Survey Of Current And Recent College Students On Sexual Assault
- Kaiser Family Foundation/New York Times/CBS News Non-Employed Poll
- Visualizing Health Policy: The Washington Post/Kaiser Family Foundation Survey of Iraq and Afghanistan Active Duty Soldiers and Veterans
- New York Times Upshot/Kaiser Family Foundation Polls in Four Southern States