Searching for Savings in Medicare
This report analyzes trends in Medicare expenditures and considers options to modify the program to control its spending growth. It represents an effort to put in context the types of changes being discussed in the ongoing budget debate and to raise cautions, where appropriate, about various strategies.
- Report: Searching For Savings In Medicare
also of interest
- What's in Store for Medicare's Part B Premiums and Deductible in 2016, and Why?
- State Demonstration Proposals to Integrate Care and Align Financing and/or Administration for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- 10 FAQs: Medicare’s Role in End-of-Life Care
- Primary Care Physicians Accepting Medicare: A Snapshot