Searching for Savings in Medicare
This report analyzes trends in Medicare expenditures and considers options to modify the program to control its spending growth. It represents an effort to put in context the types of changes being discussed in the ongoing budget debate and to raise cautions, where appropriate, about various strategies.
- Report: Searching For Savings In Medicare
also of interest
- Testimony: Income Security and the Elderly: Securing Gains Made in the War on Poverty
- State Demonstration Proposals to Integrate Care and Align Financing and/or Administration for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Visualizing Health Policy: Physicians and Medicare
- Medigap Reform: Setting the Context for Understanding Recent Proposals