Searching for Savings in Medicare
This report analyzes trends in Medicare expenditures and considers options to modify the program to control its spending growth. It represents an effort to put in context the types of changes being discussed in the ongoing budget debate and to raise cautions, where appropriate, about various strategies.
- Report: Searching For Savings In Medicare
also of interest
- The Facts on Medicare Spending and Financing
- Financial and Administrative Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared: States with Memoranda of Understanding Approved by CMS
- How Much Is Enough? Out-of-Pocket Spending Among Medicare Beneficiaries: A Chartbook
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries: A Look at CMS’s Evaluation Plan