Searching for Savings in Medicare
This report analyzes trends in Medicare expenditures and considers options to modify the program to control its spending growth. It represents an effort to put in context the types of changes being discussed in the ongoing budget debate and to raise cautions, where appropriate, about various strategies.
- Report: Searching For Savings In Medicare
also of interest
- The Rising Cost of Living Longer: Analysis of Medicare Spending by Age for Beneficiaries in Traditional Medicare
- Visualizing Health Policy: Medicare Spending: A Look at Present, Short-Term and Long-Term Trends
- Health Affairs Article: At Least Half of New Medicare Advantage Enrollees Had Switched From Traditional Medicare During 2006-11
- The Role of Medicare and the Indian Health Service for American Indians and Alaska Natives: Health, Access and Coverage