Searching for Savings in Medicare
This report analyzes trends in Medicare expenditures and considers options to modify the program to control its spending growth. It represents an effort to put in context the types of changes being discussed in the ongoing budget debate and to raise cautions, where appropriate, about various strategies.
- Report: Searching For Savings In Medicare
also of interest
- The Role of Medicare and the Indian Health Service for American Indians and Alaska Natives: Health, Access and Coverage
- How Much of the Medicare Spending Slowdown Can be Explained? Insights and Analysis from 2014
- Medicare Advantage 2015 Data Spotlight: Overview of Plan Changes
- What Do We Know About Health Care Access and Quality in Medicare Advantage Versus the Traditional Medicare Program?