The Implications of Past Medicaid Spending Growth for Future Debates
This paper analyzes the rapid growth in the Medicaid program during the 1988 – 1992 period. It also explains the dramatic slowdown on growth that occurred in 1993 and suggests a likely course of Medicaid expenditure increases over the remainder of the decade.
- Report: The Implications Of Past Medicaid Spending Growth For Future Debates
also of interest
- State Demonstration Proposals to Integrate Care and Align Financing and/or Administration for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- The Utah Health Care Landscape
- The Affordable Care Act's Impact on Medicaid Eligibility, Enrollment, and Benefits for People with Disabilities
- Profiles of Medicaid Outreach and Enrollment Strategies: The Cook County Early Expansion Initiative