The Implications of Past Medicaid Spending Growth for Future Debates
This paper analyzes the rapid growth in the Medicaid program during the 1988 – 1992 period. It also explains the dramatic slowdown on growth that occurred in 1993 and suggests a likely course of Medicaid expenditure increases over the remainder of the decade.
- Report: The Implications Of Past Medicaid Spending Growth For Future Debates
also of interest
- Profiles of Medicaid Outreach and Enrollment Strategies: Using Text Messaging to Reach and Enroll Uninsured Individuals into Medicaid and CHIP
- State Demonstration Proposals to Integrate Care and Align Financing and/or Administration for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- State Medicaid Coverage of Routine HIV Screening
- Integrating Physical and Behavioral Health Care: Promising Medicaid Models