The Implications of Past Medicaid Spending Growth for Future Debates
This paper analyzes the rapid growth in the Medicaid program during the 1988 – 1992 period. It also explains the dramatic slowdown on growth that occurred in 1993 and suggests a likely course of Medicaid expenditure increases over the remainder of the decade.
- Report: The Implications Of Past Medicaid Spending Growth For Future Debates
also of interest
- Renewals in Medicaid and CHIP: Implementation of Streamlined ACA Policies and the Potential Role of Managed Care Plans
- Year Two of the ACA Coverage Expansions: On-the-Ground Experiences from Five States
- Medicaid Delivery System and Payment Reform: A Guide to Key Terms and Concepts
- Mapping Medicaid Delivery System and Payment Reform