The Implications of Past Medicaid Spending Growth for Future Debates
This paper analyzes the rapid growth in the Medicaid program during the 1988 – 1992 period. It also explains the dramatic slowdown on growth that occurred in 1993 and suggests a likely course of Medicaid expenditure increases over the remainder of the decade.
- Report: The Implications Of Past Medicaid Spending Growth For Future Debates
also of interest
- Benefits and Cost-Sharing for Working People with Disabilities in Medicaid and the Marketplace
- Implementing the ACA: Medicaid Spending & Enrollment Growth for FY 2014 and FY 2015
- Putting Medicaid in the Larger Budget Context: An In-Depth Look at Four States in FY 2014 and 2015
- Medicaid in an Era of Health & Delivery System Reform: Results from a 50-State Medicaid Budget Survey for State Fiscal Years 2014 and 2015