Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Demonstrations under Section 1115 of the Social Security Act:
A Review of the Waiver Applications, Letters of Approval and Special Terms and Conditions
This background paper provides a summary of the key features of the Medicaid 1115 waivers that have been approved, proposed, implemented and conditionally rejected. This July version updates Medicaid 1115 Demonstration Waivers: Approved and Proposed Activities as of February 1995, as well as policy briefs on Medicaid waivers released in August and November of 1994.
- Report: Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Demonstrations under Section 115 of the Social Security Act:
also of interest
- Demonstrations to Improve the Coordination of Medicare and Medicaid for Dually Eligible Beneficiaries: What Prior Experience Did Health Plans and States Have with Capitated Arrangements?
- Awaiting New Medicaid Managed Care Rules: Key Issues to Watch
- Comparison of Consumer Protections in Three Health Insurance Markets: Medicare Advantage, Qualified Health Plans and Medicaid Managed Care Organizations
- Measuring Long-Term Services and Supports Rebalancing