Preserving Recent Progress for Health Coverage of Children and Parents: New Tensions Emerge
The latest survey of eligibility rules and enrollment and renewal procedures in all 50 states and the District of Columbia in their Medicaid and SCHIP programs for children and parents. It reflects changes states implemented between January 2002 and April 2003. The current survey also solicited information about states premiums and cost-sharing practices.
- Enrolling Children and Families in Health Coverage: The Promise of Doing More (50 State Survey as of January 2002)
also of interest
- A Historical Review of How States Have Responded to the Availability of Federal Funds for Health Coverage
- Children and Oral Health: Assessing Needs, Coverage and Access
- Understanding The Medicaid And CHIP Maintenance of Eligibility Requirements
- The Arizona KidsCare CHIP Enrollment Freeze: How Has It Impacted Enrollment and Families?