Medicaid Disproportionate Share and Other Special Financing Programs: A Fiscal Dilemma for the States and The Federal Government
This paper presents the results of a survey of 39 states and their DSH payments and the special financing arrangements in those states.
- Report: Medicaid Disproportionate Share and Other Special Financing Programs: A Fiscal Dilemma
also of interest
- Survey of Kentucky Residents on State Health Policy
- Putting Medicaid in the Larger Budget Context: An In-Depth Look at Three States in FY 2015 and 2016
- Medicaid Enrollment & Spending Growth: FY 2015 & 2016
- Medicaid Reforms to Expand Coverage, Control Costs and Improve Care: Results from a 50-State Medicaid Budget Survey for State Fiscal Years 2015 and 2016