Medicaid Disproportionate Share and Other Special Financing Programs: A Fiscal Dilemma for the States and The Federal Government
This paper presents the results of a survey of 39 states and their DSH payments and the special financing arrangements in those states.
- Report: Medicaid Disproportionate Share and Other Special Financing Programs: A Fiscal Dilemma
also of interest
- The Role of Medicaid in State Economies and the ACA
- How Do Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) Payments Change Under the ACA?
- Managing a High Performing Medicaid Program
- Medicaid in a Historic Time of Transformation: Results from a 50-State Medicaid Budget Survey for State Fiscal Years 2013 and 2014