Medicaid Disproportionate Share and Other Special Financing Programs: A Fiscal Dilemma for the States and The Federal Government
This paper presents the results of a survey of 39 states and their DSH payments and the special financing arrangements in those states.
- Report: Medicaid Disproportionate Share and Other Special Financing Programs: A Fiscal Dilemma
also of interest
- An Overview of Actions Taken by State Lawmakers Regarding the Medicaid Expansion
- Trends in Medicaid Spending Leading up to ACA Implementation
- Implementing the ACA: Medicaid Spending & Enrollment Growth for FY 2014 and FY 2015
- Putting Medicaid in the Larger Budget Context: An In-Depth Look at Four States in FY 2014 and 2015