Medicaid Disproportionate Share and Other Special Financing Programs: A Fiscal Dilemma for the States and The Federal Government
This paper presents the results of a survey of 39 states and their DSH payments and the special financing arrangements in those states.
- Report: Medicaid Disproportionate Share and Other Special Financing Programs: A Fiscal Dilemma
also of interest
- Medicaid Financing: How Does it Work and What are the Implications?
- Medicaid Expansion, Health Coverage, and Spending: An Update for the 21 States That Have Not Expanded Eligibility
- The Effects of the Medicaid Expansion on State Budgets: An Early Look in Select States
- An Overview of Actions Taken by State Lawmakers Regarding the Medicaid Expansion