Immigrants’ Health Coverage and Access
New and recent publications on immigrant health policy explore some of the complex problems the country faces in expanding health coverage to immigrants and provide basic statistics and facts on the current status of their health care.
- News Release: Recent Immigrants Have Had Little Impact on the Growth in America's Uninsured Population
- Issue Paper: Is Immigration Responsible for the Growth in the Number of the Uninsured?
- Fact Sheet: Immigrants' Health Care Coverage and Access
- Chart Pack: Immigrants' Health Care: Coverage and Access
- Background Paper: Caring for Immigrants: Health Care Safety Nets in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, and Houston
- Policy Brief: Medicaid Eligibility and Citizenship Status: Policy Implications for Immigrant Populations
- Link to find “Left Out: Immigrants' Access to Health Care and Insurance”
- Background Paper: Immigrants' Access to Health Care After Welfare Reform: Findings from Focus Groups in Four Cities