Comparison of Medi-Cal and Healthy Families Programs for Children in California
A new side-by-side examination of California's Medicaid program (Medi-Cal) and CHIP program (Healthy Families) shows how these two low-income health coverage programs differ in structure, eligibility, enrollment process, service delivery and scope. This California case study helps to illustrate differences between Medicaid and CHIP.
- Report: Comparison of Med-Cal and Healthy Families Programs for Children in California
also of interest
- A Historical Review of How States Have Responded to the Availability of Federal Funds for Health Coverage
- Health Coverage of Children: The Role of Medicaid and CHIP
- Children and Oral Health: Assessing Needs, Coverage and Access
- Understanding The Medicaid And CHIP Maintenance of Eligibility Requirements