A Comparison of Medicaid Provisions Under Current Law, The President’s Balanced Budget Proposal, The MediGrant Provisions of HR 2491 and The Medicaid
This side-by-side compares proposals for restructuring of the Medicaid program and with current law.
- Report: A Comparison of Medicaid Provisions Under Current Law
also of interest
- Year Two of the ACA Coverage Expansions: On-the-Ground Experiences from Five States
- How Have State Medicaid Expansion Decisions Affected the Experiences of Low-Income Adults? Perspectives from Ohio, Arkansas, and Missouri
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid – An Update
- Where Are States Today? Medicaid and CHIP Eligibility Levels for Adults, Children, and Pregnant Women