Recent Publications on Medicaid and Prescription Drugs
Recent Publications on Medicaid and
The Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured continues to focus on the role of prescription drugs in the Medicaid program with particular attention on drug spending trends, state reforms to curb spending, and the impact on access to care. Listed below are the most recent publications on these important issues.
Check back frequently for new publications.
- Case Study: Michigan’s Medicaid Prescription Drug Benefit
- Medicaid and Prescription Drugs: Fact Sheet
- Medicaid and the Prescription Drug Benefit: A Policy Brief
- States Strive to Limit Medicaid Expenditures for Prescribed Drugs
- Medicaid: Purchasing Prescription Drugs
- Florida’s Medicaid Prescription Drug Benefit: A Case Study
- Medicaid & Prescription Drugs: Findings from a National Survey and Selected Case Study Highlights
- Outpatient Prescription Drug Benefits Under Medicaid: Detailed Case Studies
- Link to “State Variation in Medicaid Pharmacy Benefit Use Among Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries”
- Link to “Prescription Drug Trends: A Chartbook Update”
- Link to “Prescription Drug Discount Cards: Current Programs and Issues”