The Impact of a 5 Percent Medicaid Expenditure Growth Cap: A State Level Analysis
This policy brief examines the projected impact of a 5% expenditure growth cap on Medicaid expenditures over the period 1996 to 2002. It highlights the differential implications that would result under this type of proposal.
- Policy Brief: The Impact of a Five Percent Medicaid Expenditure Growth Cap, A State Level Analysis
also of interest
- An Overview of Actions Taken by State Lawmakers Regarding the Medicaid Expansion
- Trends in Medicaid Spending Leading up to ACA Implementation
- Implementing the ACA: Medicaid Spending & Enrollment Growth for FY 2014 and FY 2015
- Putting Medicaid in the Larger Budget Context: An In-Depth Look at Four States in FY 2014 and 2015