The Impact of a 5 Percent Medicaid Expenditure Growth Cap: A State Level Analysis
This policy brief examines the projected impact of a 5% expenditure growth cap on Medicaid expenditures over the period 1996 to 2002. It highlights the differential implications that would result under this type of proposal.
- Policy Brief: The Impact of a Five Percent Medicaid Expenditure Growth Cap, A State Level Analysis
also of interest
- Survey of Kentucky Residents on State Health Policy
- Putting Medicaid in the Larger Budget Context: An In-Depth Look at Three States in FY 2015 and 2016
- Medicaid Enrollment & Spending Growth: FY 2015 & 2016
- Medicaid Reforms to Expand Coverage, Control Costs and Improve Care: Results from a 50-State Medicaid Budget Survey for State Fiscal Years 2015 and 2016