The Impact of a 5 Percent Medicaid Expenditure Growth Cap: A State Level Analysis
This policy brief examines the projected impact of a 5% expenditure growth cap on Medicaid expenditures over the period 1996 to 2002. It highlights the differential implications that would result under this type of proposal.
- Policy Brief: The Impact of a Five Percent Medicaid Expenditure Growth Cap, A State Level Analysis
also of interest
- The Role of Medicaid in State Economies and the ACA
- How Do Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) Payments Change Under the ACA?
- Managing a High Performing Medicaid Program
- Medicaid in a Historic Time of Transformation: Results from a 50-State Medicaid Budget Survey for State Fiscal Years 2013 and 2014