The Impact of a 5 Percent Medicaid Expenditure Growth Cap: A State Level Analysis
This policy brief examines the projected impact of a 5% expenditure growth cap on Medicaid expenditures over the period 1996 to 2002. It highlights the differential implications that would result under this type of proposal.
- Policy Brief: The Impact of a Five Percent Medicaid Expenditure Growth Cap, A State Level Analysis
also of interest
- Medicaid Expansion, Health Coverage, and Spending: An Update for the 21 States That Have Not Expanded Eligibility
- The Effects of the Medicaid Expansion on State Budgets: An Early Look in Select States
- An Overview of Actions Taken by State Lawmakers Regarding the Medicaid Expansion
- Trends in Medicaid Spending Leading up to ACA Implementation