Restructuring Medicaid: Key Elements and Issues in Section 1115 Demonstration Waivers
This policy brief provides background on Section 1115 Medicaid waiver activity, discusses the common provisions of the approved and proposed Section 1115 waivers since 1993, and briefly summarizes the current application of Section 1115 AFDC waivers. It also examines implications of the Section 1115 waivers on the Medicaid program and its beneficiaries.
- Policy Brief: Restructuring Medicaid: Key Elements And Issues In Section 1115 Demonstration Waivers
also of interest
- Medicaid Expansion Through Premium Assistance: Arkansas, Iowa, and Pennsylvania's Proposals Compared
- Wisconsin’s BadgerCare Program and the ACA
- Long-Term Services and Supports in the Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- A Look at Section 1115 Medicaid Demonstration Waivers Under the ACA: A Focus on Childless Adults