Restructuring Medicaid: Key Elements and Issues in Section 1115 Demonstration Waivers
This policy brief provides background on Section 1115 Medicaid waiver activity, discusses the common provisions of the approved and proposed Section 1115 waivers since 1993, and briefly summarizes the current application of Section 1115 AFDC waivers. It also examines implications of the Section 1115 waivers on the Medicaid program and its beneficiaries.
- Policy Brief: Restructuring Medicaid: Key Elements And Issues In Section 1115 Demonstration Waivers
also of interest
- Early Insights From Ohio’s Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Early Insights from One Care: Massachusetts’ Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Key Themes From Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Waivers in 4 States
- Medicaid Expansion in New Hampshire