Restructuring Medicaid: Key Elements and Issues in Section 1115 Demonstration Waivers
This policy brief provides background on Section 1115 Medicaid waiver activity, discusses the common provisions of the approved and proposed Section 1115 waivers since 1993, and briefly summarizes the current application of Section 1115 AFDC waivers. It also examines implications of the Section 1115 waivers on the Medicaid program and its beneficiaries.
- Policy Brief: Restructuring Medicaid: Key Elements And Issues In Section 1115 Demonstration Waivers
also of interest
- Financial and Administrative Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared: States with Memoranda of Understanding Approved by CMS
- Proposed Medicaid Expansion in Montana
- A Look at the Private Option in Arkansas
- Health Plan Enrollment in the Capitated Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries