Medicaid and Long Term Care
This policy brief reviews Medicaid's role as the nation's primary source of coverage for long-term care services and examines the implications of recent legislative efforts to restructure the Medicaid program for those in need of care in nursing homes, intermediate-care facilities for the mentally retarded, and home- and community-based settings.
- Policy Brief: Medicaid And Long-Term Care
also of interest
- Faces of Dually Eligible Beneficiaries: Profiles of People with Medicare and Medicaid Coverage
- The Medicaid Medically Needy Program: Spending and Enrollment Update
- Articles Examine Data and Issues For Expanding Integrated Care Models For Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries
- Proposed Models to Integrate Medicare and Medicaid Benefits for Dual Eligibles: A Look at the 15 State Design Contracts Funded By CMS