Medicaid and Long Term Care
This policy brief reviews Medicaid's role as the nation's primary source of coverage for long-term care services and examines the implications of recent legislative efforts to restructure the Medicaid program for those in need of care in nursing homes, intermediate-care facilities for the mentally retarded, and home- and community-based settings.
- Policy Brief: Medicaid And Long-Term Care
also of interest
- A Primer on Medicare: Key Facts About the Medicare Program and the People it Covers
- Faces of Dually Eligible Beneficiaries: Profiles of People with Medicare and Medicaid Coverage
- The Affordable Care Act: Three Years Post-Enactment
- Money Follows the Person Medicaid Demonstration Program: Helping People Move Back Home