Medicaid and Federal, State and Local Budgets
This policy brief explains the current Medicaid financing arrangements between federal, state and local governments, examines the role of Medicaid in federal and state budgets, and identifies severalimportant considerations on evaluating proposals to limit federal Medicaid spending.
- Policy Brief: Medicaid and Federal, State, and Local Budgets
also of interest
- The Role of Medicaid in State Economies and the ACA
- How Do Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) Payments Change Under the ACA?
- Managing a High Performing Medicaid Program
- Medicaid in a Historic Time of Transformation: Results from a 50-State Medicaid Budget Survey for State Fiscal Years 2013 and 2014