Medicaid and Federal, State and Local Budgets
This policy brief explains the current Medicaid financing arrangements between federal, state and local governments, examines the role of Medicaid in federal and state budgets, and identifies severalimportant considerations on evaluating proposals to limit federal Medicaid spending.
- Policy Brief: Medicaid and Federal, State, and Local Budgets
also of interest
- Putting Medicaid in the Larger Budget Context: An In-Depth Look at Three States in FY 2015 and 2016
- Medicaid Enrollment & Spending Growth: FY 2015 & 2016
- Medicaid Reforms to Expand Coverage, Control Costs and Improve Care: Results from a 50-State Medicaid Budget Survey for State Fiscal Years 2015 and 2016
- Economic and Fiscal Trends in Expansion and Non-Expansion States: What We Know Leading Up to 2014