Medicaid and Federal, State and Local Budgets
This policy brief explains the current Medicaid financing arrangements between federal, state and local governments, examines the role of Medicaid in federal and state budgets, and identifies severalimportant considerations on evaluating proposals to limit federal Medicaid spending.
- Policy Brief: Medicaid and Federal, State, and Local Budgets
also of interest
- The Effects of the Medicaid Expansion on State Budgets: An Early Look in Select States
- An Overview of Actions Taken by State Lawmakers Regarding the Medicaid Expansion
- Trends in Medicaid Spending Leading up to ACA Implementation
- Implementing the ACA: Medicaid Spending & Enrollment Growth for FY 2014 and FY 2015