Medicaid and Federal, State and Local Budgets
This policy brief explains the current Medicaid financing arrangements between federal, state and local governments, examines the role of Medicaid in federal and state budgets, and identifies severalimportant considerations on evaluating proposals to limit federal Medicaid spending.
- Policy Brief: Medicaid and Federal, State, and Local Budgets
also of interest
- Implementing the ACA: Medicaid Spending & Enrollment Growth for FY 2014 and FY 2015
- Putting Medicaid in the Larger Budget Context: An In-Depth Look at Four States in FY 2014 and 2015
- Medicaid in an Era of Health & Delivery System Reform: Results from a 50-State Medicaid Budget Survey for State Fiscal Years 2014 and 2015
- Understanding How States Access the ACA Enhanced Medicaid Match Rates