Medicaid and Federal, State and Local Budgets
This policy brief explains the current Medicaid financing arrangements between federal, state and local governments, examines the role of Medicaid in federal and state budgets, and identifies severalimportant considerations on evaluating proposals to limit federal Medicaid spending.
- Policy Brief: Medicaid and Federal, State, and Local Budgets
also of interest
- Medicaid Financing: How Does it Work and What are the Implications?
- Medicaid Expansion, Health Coverage, and Spending: An Update for the 21 States That Have Not Expanded Eligibility
- The Effects of the Medicaid Expansion on State Budgets: An Early Look in Select States
- An Overview of Actions Taken by State Lawmakers Regarding the Medicaid Expansion