The Growth of Managed Care: Are Women Getting What They Need?
How the Changing Health Care Marketplace Affects Coverage and Access to Reproductive Health
A fact sheet, Q&A and resource list prepared for a media briefing held in New York on March 27, 1996. The purpose of the briefing was to respond to questions about how reproductive health services are currently delivered in managed care systems and to explore the implications of the growing managed care environment for women’s ability to get the reproductive health care they need. A copy of the original agenda is also included in this packet of materials. For additional background materials, please see #1081, Reproductive Health and Managed Care.
- Q&A: The Growth of Managed Care: Are Women Getting What They Need?
- Fact Sheet: Reproductive Health Coverage in Managed Care Settings
- Resource List: The Growth of Managed Care: Are Women Getting What They Need?
also of interest
- State Medicaid Eligibility Policies for Individuals Moving Into and Out of Incarceration
- Medicaid at 50: Marking a Milestone for Women's Health
- Medicaid's Role for Women Across the Lifespan: Current Issues and the Impact of the Affordable Care Act
- Current and Emerging Issues in Medicaid Risk-Based Managed Care: Insights from an Expert Roundtable